TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The OAO RAW thread - 11/14/05

Guest *KNK*
It sucks that HBK and Eddy never got to wrestle a match although even if Eddy were still around, I doubt it would have ever occured to anybody to do it.

They would have been in the ring together @ SS. I'd like to think the bells would've rung right there.

Whoa, I didn't know Eddie and Bradshaw were so close. He just said Eddie asked off of work to be a groomsman at his wedding, and he has a picture of Eddie and his father wearing cowboy hats hanging in his office in NY, and once again said he owes his career to Eddie.

Why couldn't they show that on TV? I hope they aren't keeping the heels to Unlimited.

Regal and JBL were SD guys, so they will probably show them there.

Does it really bother a lot of you about the "you suck" chants?

Maybe its intentionally part of the theme music or "piped in" if you will. Its as natural as the audience chanting "USA" everytime there is "evil forgeinors" in the ring.

Whoa, I didn't know Eddie and Bradshaw were so close. He just said Eddie asked off of work to be a groomsman at his wedding, and he has a picture of Eddie and his father wearing cowboy hats hanging in his office in NY, and once again said he owes his career to Eddie.

Why couldn't they show that on TV? I hope they aren't keeping the heels to Unlimited.

I believe WWE.com is going to have all the superstars' tributes on the website following RAW.

Guest Boobie
It sucks that HBK and Eddy never got to wrestle a match although even if Eddy were still around, I doubt it would have ever occured to anybody to do it.

Suvivor Series 2005.

I gotta admit, this hasn't been the easiest Raw to watch, as I feel so depressed. I'm still going to watch.

man i got chocked up whn i saw Chavo, :(

Guest Boobie

Is Batista there?

Anyone know if Malenko and Beniot will do a tribute match? That was one rumor I had heard earlier.

Guest *KNK*
Is Batista there?

Anyone know if Malenko and Beniot will do a tribute match?  That was one rumor I had heard earlier.

Batista will open Smackdown with a speech. Melenko didnt do any in-ring stuff.

Benoit worked Triple H.

Guest Boobie

Did I read shawns mouth right?

I'm praying for you, and I'm praying for you? (pointing to fans)

I never really knew what he said.

Guest jumpingbombangel

After watching this Raw, I gotta say, Eddie passed away at the top of his game. I'm glad for that. It's good to know that his last thoughts weren't the defeating thoughts he carried with him 3 years ago. He went out ready to work his ass off in the biggest show in town. What a great guy and a good tribute.

This is the way Candido should've gone out, sadly. It's important to know that he did a lot to clean himself up too before he died...he just never got the second chance to work in the big leagues.

It's a shame there was no way they could get any other Eddie shirts except for 'I'm Your Papi!'

King mentions Survivor Series and says 'Latino HEEEAT!' for the last time.

Guest Boobie

I just hope we don't get what happened on Raw is Owen. The Godfather Road dog comments in the ring. Lets not taint a night.