TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Muzz

Challenge...

Guest Muzz

Start, game...

It’s a Smarks Wrestling Federation televised event, with thousands on thousands of screaming fans eagerly watching Edwin MacPhisto’s world title win on the SmarkTron. As the footage finishes, the fans stand up and applaud wildly, finally they got to witness Edwin reach the top of the game.

But all is not well in SWF town, as the screen starts to go fuzzy, turning black and white. The screen garbles for a little but then returns to normal as “Seasons in the Abyss” by Slayer kicks up, and the camera slowly zooms in on the entrance. Everything appears black and white as the fans boo and jeer wildly, as none other than Sacred walks out from behind the curtain, not so cocky now, as his angered expression indicates.

“Well here comes Sacred, and by the looks of him, not in a very happy mood!” Curry yells in the background as the camera follows Sacred down the ramp.

“Of course he isn’t! He lost the ICTV title last night! And lost for the fifth time against Fallout! That’s just getting embarrassing…”

“Sacred has been boasting that he’s one of the best, and the loss has put a huge dent in his ego. Somehow he’s got to restore his pride.” Curry says.

Sacred throws his tag team title into the ring and then steps up onto the apron, glaring at the crowd as he enters the ropes. He walks across he ring in his un-buttoned, shiny blue shirt and black pants. He calls for a mic, and as the attendant holds it up, Sacred snatches it away in a huff, storming around the ring and shaking his head. The fans begin to quite down a little as Sacred raises the mic to his mouth, breathing heavily and remembering his defeat the night before.

“Sacred doesn’t look too cocky now NTD. Last night at Crossfire he pulled every trick in the book to try and keep his titles, but he still failed!” Curry shouts.

Sacred begins to speak, the crowd silent, “Damnit!” Sacred yells and the fans erupt in cheers, all of them glad Sacred lost last night, but angry that the title is on someone a lot worse. Sacred paces up and down the ring, looking either side of himself as the fans laugh.

“Shutup!” He yells, angering the fans once more. “Last night at Crossfire, I lost to Fallout, again! And not only that, I lost my ICTV championship! All of you must be very happy, but it’s not my fault I lost. I had it won if the Clan hadn’t of interfered!”

“It’s true…” NTD begins, “Durandal and Lady Red had a hand in Fallout’s victory, but Jay Dawg also interfered on Sacred’s behalf!”

“I mean, I should be at the top of the SWF right now! I’m one of the best! But instead, a punk like Perfect Bo gets a title shot. Well I beat him! It’s a damn conspiracy, I should be getting more opportunities to prove that I am a legend of the SWF!”

The fans roar in dissaproval, they all hate thinking of Sacred as a legend, which he’s not. “But it’s politics, politics are bringing me down, well no more! I will show I am the best, and I will show it when I beat Fallout for the first time, when I get my rematch for the ICTV championship! And after talking with Stubby… my journey to prove my legend starts on Storm!”

“Whoa!” Curry exclaims. “ Sacred gets a rematch against Fallout, and only a few days after losing his title!”

“Stubby still holds a grudge towards the Clan, and Sacred has been loyal in the past. He deserves the rematch for his loyalty!” NTD yells in reply.

“Loyalty my arse…” Curry murmurs. “Sacred is just a whiney and sore loser!”

Sacred regains his sly grin as he listens to the fans boo, “But hold on folks. This won’t be just any match, oh no, no, no, no, no! Fallout'’ had my number five times in the past… well, come Storm, I’ll have his number when I defeat him in a…”

Sacred proudly and triumphantly yells, “Three out of Five falls match!”

“Whoa again!” Curry shouts. “That’s going to be massive!”

“Fallout…” Sacred says, glaring into the camera. “This match will be my most important… the birth of my legend, regaining my championship which I rightly deserve, and finally beating you… oh, and…  Nobody expects Sacred’s legendary inquisition!”

The fans pop madly as Sacred smiles, nodding approvingly. “Sacred may have bitten off more than he can chew, putting everything on the line in one match against Fallout! And this maybe be the first three out of five falls match ever in the SWF!” Curry yells.

“I’m sure Sacred can win, just listen to him! He’s so confident, so sure that he’ll become a legend!” NTD responds.

“Cocky I would say! Wait a minute… look up on the SmarkTron!” Curry shouts, waving his finger towards the giant screen…

It’s Fallout! The fans roar in boos as Fallout stands backstage, the ICTV championship slung over his shoulder. He grins as he watches Sacred stumble back in surprise, gulping down his self-assurance.

Fallout’s voice booms over the P.A, “Sacred… haha, my Australian nemesis. You’re so confident you’ll beat me? If I remember correctly, my last five victories against you have involved a title… what makes you think you can beat me this time?”

Sacred clenches his fist as the fans continue to boo. “Fallout’s responding to Sacred’s challenge, and as always, he’s trying to play mind games with his enemy…” Curry says.

Fallout continues, “Oh, and don’t think you’ll be getting any help, because I’ll have the Clan with me, and they’ll be willing to defend me to the last… oh silly boy, you can’t beat me. Making you’re legend you say? Boy, you’re no legend, if there’s a legend here, it’s me. And come Storm, I’ll show you why I am THE very best in the SWF…”

Fallout grins and walks off camera, as Sacred just shakes his head and waves his arms around, his shirt flying in all directions as he has a tantrum as “Scum of the Earth” begins to play.

“Crossfire was full of surprises, and we’ve just had another one just one day after the show! What will happen when these two gladiators meet in their sixth encounter? Tune in to Storm to find out!” NTD yells, as the final shot shows Sacred grabbing his ta title and exiting the ring, a determined look on his face.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta...

~Fin~

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Very nicely done, Sacred. Can't argue with a promo that produces such a quality match for Storm.

Guest midnight_burn

Quite a nice promo, setting up what should be a fantastic match for Storm very well.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I already commented about the 3/5 falls match on the Storm card, but christ in a sidecar, that was a good promo, and that is a damn cool match.  I'm ridiculously excited for it.