TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anya

Xbox 360

I got the Xbox Live vision camera with 1 year of Live today. I successfully redeemed the codes for Uno and Robotron, but for some reason, it will not allow me to redeem the most important part- the 1 year of Live. What the hell is the problem here? I have tried 10 times, both on my console and on Xbox.com.

Don't we arlready have an Xbox 360 thread?

No reason to post these for every question you have. Closed and merged with Xbox thread.

I'm selling my 360 right now because there is no need to have 3 systems. And it looks like HD-DVD is going to lose the war, so time to let go.

I will miss the Marketplace for downloading movies and such, but I might get the AppleTV thingy for that.

You're picking the PS3 over the 360?

At least you've already done the damage to yourself.

Why oh why can't I ignore you, Molestomp?

Guest Queen Leelee

If I could justify spending lots of money on the 360 and Wii, I would. They compliment each other well.

Must be tough considering the Wii has like five games and not much more on the horizon :P

I was anti-XBox because the original was probably the worst mainstream/successful gaming system of all time, but the 360 really has a nice looking group of titles set for release in the next few months, and the prospects of more JRPGs down the line, along with (hopefully) future Virtua Fighter games and perhaps even Metal Gear Solid games. It really seems like the best choice for console gaming for the near future.

The Wii has way more than 5 games. It just only has about 5 games that are good and are not Virtual Console downloads.

However, I tend to use my Wii at some some bit every day, even if it isn't necessarily playing actual, bonafide Wii games.

Crackdown and Assassin's Creed are the games that seem to be swaying me the most towards the 360. However, if anything is going to sell me on a PS3, it won't be the marquee titles, but rather some stranger sleeper hit I probably don't even know exists yet. The fact that I don't want or need a 360 *right now* just goes to show you how most of its library appeals to me. The 360 is slowly but surely shedding its image as the space marine machine.

Yeah, 360 is the only system with a solid list of good games, and people were having the gameplay>graphics argument. Seems like as of now 360 has both down.

Guest Queen Leelee

Wii and PS3 will likely have a solid list as well by February 2008.

360's launch did really, really suck.

IT's really comes down to how you want to play the game.

As with any type of "GTA-esque" game with the open enviroment, you can either try to blast thru everything and finish it in about 10-15 hours (or shorter.. depending on how you skill up), or it can take you a whole hell of a lot longer due to wanting to skill up your five cores.

I'm having fun right now with the rocket launcher and grenade launcher, working on boosting up my explosives skill.

Also, if you're into the whole "must gain every achievement", then the game will take you much, much longer.. what with all the agility and driving races along with the kill types you can perform.

I was wondering why there had been no Crackdown discussion. I really liked the demo, and I am tempted to buy the game, but I am going to wait to see if MLB 2K7 is worth a shit before I spend the money on Crackdown. I still have plenty of game left on Saints Row, after all.

Definately, GRAW is way different than Vegas. I think Vegas is a lot more fun and the ranking system makes you want to keep on playing to unlock different armor and weapons. I'd buy Vegas over GRAW unless you like the military style fighting instead of SWAT style fighting.

I really don't know the difference, as I have not played any of the Tom Clancy games except for a very brief foray into the original Splinter Cell.

I normally wouldn't care either way, to tell the truth, but 2 of my Live friends who I have played with for over 2 years now (and have actually met in person) have been playing Vegas almost exclusively since they got 360s over the past 2 months.