TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Vince McMahon Institutes New Drug Policy

Guest RadioBurning
Pepsi came up with the "Choice..." slogan around the early 80s, just as Straight Edge was starting to pop up.

But I've seen an interview where Brian Baker calls Pepsi "rat poison" and other than the famous picture of the entire band (when they were still a 4-piece) that has Brian sitting on the box of Pepsi, everything else I've seen of Minor Threat was pro-Coke (the drink, not the drug).

EDIT: Google is my friend: http://www.dementlieu.com/~obik/arc/dc/minort_tg20.html

Brian: Pepsi is rat poison...

I remember reading a book where Ian talked about "Milk and Coke" and how that was all they drank. I don't know if I've actually heard the song, I have Complete Discography but I don't know most of the song titles (and Ian is hard to understand).

Tell me, if someone like Kurt Angle was caught doing steroids, and then shown the door, would you all bitch and complain?

It's already been discussed to death on here that most of us think he's on roids already. Yet I haven't seen anyone get pissed because of it. Stop trying to stir up trouble.

So, Edge makes commments about steroids to another athlete on the ppv? The same guy who admitted to taking roids on OTR? Yeah, and some thought Vince wouldn't dear use this kind of stuff to make a storyline :ph34r: