TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

NFL Week Twelve

Guest StylesMark

Bull...this game should be in their hands. The OL is pathetic...and as much as it kills me to say, their OL will kill any chances of winning playoff games.

Terrible tackling. Just terrible.

edit: even if the Giants score a TD here and get a 2 point conversion, its over if there's anywhere near a minute left. Giants D is gassed.

Guest Smues

Umm, why did the giants take a time out? It's the 2 minute warning and they're reviewing a pay. Odd....

Guest Smues
Umm, why did the giants take a time out? It's the 2 minute warning and they're reviewing a pay. Odd....

They aren't reviewing it yet, and the Giants wanted to discuss their 2-pt conversion play.

But they still get the 2 minute warning to do that.

They aren't reviewing it yet, and the Giants wanted to discuss their 2-pt conversion play.

But they still get the 2 minute warning to do that.

No, the convert happens first, and then the two-minute warning. The clock doesn't run during a conversion attempt.

I can't believe that touchdown by Shockey wasn't overturned.

Don't hate.

(I didn't see it yet)

Comcast HD with DVR, NFL network, computer with cable access...and still, I have not seen ONE highlight. Doesn't rant work for them? When the hell does Direct TV sunday ticket agreement expire???? This is BS!!!!!

Sunday Ticket is exclusive to Directv until 2010 at least, but Id expect Directv to renew the deal close to then to extend it well beyond that.