TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Niggardly King

Mickie James Panties Up for Auction

"You know in Japan you could buy spoiled panties worn by school girls in vending machines."

I've been to Japan recently, I've never seen this. I'm sure you can somewhere but it's not like they are on every street corner.

In Japan you can literally buy drinks (including warm drinks like coffee) on basically every single corner. Their vending-machine tech is awesome. But the vending machines that sell panties must be hidden pretty well because I never say anything like that.

I'm sure that if they have been worn by her there will be some of her DNA on them.

I wonder if some creepy pervert has actually had supposedly used panties tested to see if they're legit.

This isn't CSI, the dude's just gonna jerk off in them, or wear them, he's not trying to involve Grissom in authenticity proceedings :P

You know there's at least one wacko that's tried to test them. I'd wager money on that. :)

Also, what would happen if the wrestler selling their underwear has an STD(s)? Maybe that's why Lita and Edge haven't auctioned anything off yet...

Like they wear underwear. Shyeeeah. Ol' Omega Crotch probably has six pairs buried in her uterus. I'll tell you right now, the only thing that stopped Matt and Lita from having a baby was Shannon Moore's panties.

"You know in Japan you could buy soiled panties worn by school girls in vending machines."

I've been to Japan recently, I've never seen this. I'm sure you can somewhere but it's not like they are on every street corner.

In Japan you can literally buy drinks (including warm drinks like coffee) on basically every single corner. Their vending-machine tech is awesome. But the vending machines that sell panties must be hidden pretty well because I never say anything like that.

Well you shouldn't have had the fresh ones on your head, you could have seen better. In Japan you can also buy schoolgirls in vending machines. They are shaped like elementary schools.