TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

Why AmDrag just fucking 0wns

Here is a little blurb from the Observer about American Dragon Bryan Danielson that makes me admire the guy...

Another strong point of Danielson is that he watches the entire show, so figures in what the crowd is reacting to, as well as making sure not to duplicate spots already done, and then calls everything in the ring based on crowd feel. In one show a few weeks back, he was supposed to win using a chicken wing (I believe it was the Detroit show match with Sabin), but after watching two matches on the undercard based on working the arm, he asked to change the entire match to working the back and using a backbreaker as the finish, which also worked because he'd get heat for using Roderick Strong's move right before doing a match with Strong

That shit is fucking cool. Just a guy who cares about his craft and one of the smartest and most intense workers in the business today. I hope he gets a Joe-like run with the ROH title. That is some Benoit type shit right there in terms of him changing shit up so it doesn't get stale.

Hats off to Bryan Danielson. Why TNA or WWE haven't offered you a contract, I have no clue, but they are fools.

Edited by Dangerous A

Guest Edgehead

They would ruin him in WWE and in a way TNA too (look at Aries, Shelly and Strong)

Continue to carry the ROH promotion and more japanese dates he will still be a superstar.

Guest OSIcon

Danielson could make it in the WWE better than other indy wrestlers, because he can easily work the WWE style. He has a ton of good comedy spots and a lot of other basic spots that don't involve dangerous high flying or working ultra-stiff (though he can do both of those as well). The only think that would hold him back would be that he wouldn't have the freedom to do what Meltzer talks about above. I doubt he'd even have that freedom in TNA.

That is really cool though.

I can see it now

the WWE produly presents

(The lastes little guy they'll never be serious about)

Bryan "The Bearded Dragon" Daniels

:lol:

Guest Rrrsh
While a lot of the IWC dream match right now is Samoa Joe vs Chris Benoit, I think a Bryan Danielson vs Chris Benoit match would be more fun.

Way more fun. Amdrag is easily the best wrestler in North America, Joe is way to one-demnetional to be with Am-Drag.

Seeing AmDrag live doing a comedy match, a ground match, a "WWE-type" match and a wicked strong style 3 way in a span of two months only proved to me more how awesome he is.