TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Kurt Angle Responds To "Death Watch" Rumors

I don't think anyone but Kurt Angle and his physician have the right to decide whether or not his health is good or bad. Whether or not he is on steroids I don't know, but if he feels that he needs them and is using them, hopefully he has accepted the the consequences.

Didn't he suffer partial never damage in his arms after the WM match with Brock? You could see at the Rumble earlier this year after he got dumped from the ring he was clutching his hand to get feeling back into it. I think that's a pretty obvious sign he's not in perfect health.

In a way I am not surprised his wife and he have separated. He's away most of the year, gets home and doesn't want to do anything because he's in too much pain, won't quit despite the growing list of aches, pains and surgeries, is likely going to end up in a wheelchair before his kid has even grown up... not quite the Cosbys.

I remember Angle tearing his hamstring 20 seconds into the WM19 match.

How can you tell that he tore his hamstring? This is the first time I heard about this.

Well, Angle said he did. And he does grab his leg at the time he pinpointed.

Guest Hass of Pain

Last year Kurt Angle got heat with WWE officials for pretty much saying the exact same thing about his health being fine when it wasn't. and when they found out his workload got scaled way back much to his disapproval. Angle has a history of almost never being responsible with his body, I don't know how you can possibly believe this statement now.

Guest wildpegasus
Which is a pretty obvious sign he's on the juice.

And it doesn't take a doctor to figure that one out.

Edit

I want to know Kurt's definition of "perfect health".

black_knight_game.jpg

Tis only a flesh wound!

Angle should take up chess or something. Clearly he is insanely competitive.

I could imagine him beating up his opponent if he lost.

"TAP YOU SON OF A BITCH TAP"

Guest Manus

None of us truly know what Kurt's situation is, but if he says he's fine, then I guess I'll take his word for it. It's not my place to worry about him. I'll just sit back and enjoy his consistently great performances.