TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

Tajiri released by WWE.

They probably took the story off WWE.com because he's still scheduled to work one more taping, so they realized that it's not a good idea to let everyone know that he is out when he still has one more show to work.

Guest slmon

"Thank God somebody other then myself expressed heartfelt concern for Tajiri's rampant steroid and painkiller abuse."

LMFAO!!!

Yeah, Tajiri probably doesn't need to be in WWE at this point. He can make a good living in Japan, wrestling or otherwise, and Eddies death was probablt the wake-up call ne needed.

Thank God somebody other then myself expressed heartfelt concern for Tajiri's rampant steroid and painkiller abuse.

Not steroids stc, but here's no point being beat up for a living if you don't need to and don't enjoy it.

Best to get out of it before it permanently fucks your body up.

Am I the only one pissed off that they never had the sense to put together a Tajiri/Super Crazy program in WWE?

Nope. I had been hoping for a while they'd team him with Chavo as former Eddie partners and send them to SD and feud with the Mexicools. I'm a dreamer.

Am I the only one pissed off that they never had the sense to put together a Tajiri/Super Crazy program in WWE?

Nope. I had been hoping for a while they'd team him with Chavo as former Eddie partners and send them to SD and feud with the Mexicools. I'm a dreamer.

Just like many fans wanted to see Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin feud until WWE decided to release Haas and job Benjamin out.

WWE: "We miss opportunities frequently."

That match up in all of its spotfest glory would expose WWE for pushing generic body builder pretty boy wrestlers who get zero reaction from the audience.

They probably took the story off WWE.com because he's still scheduled to work one more taping, so they realized that it's not a good idea to let everyone know that he is out when he still has one more show to work.

It's back up now.