TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pgi86

How should TNA use Sting?

Benoit could probably carry Sting's ass to a watchable match too. Shit, how long's it been since Sting had a good match? Well, he had a pretty good match against DDP on Nitro in '98 or '99.

Crow Sting is just played out. Crow Sting was basically invented for one purpose and that was the nWo feud and no one cares about nWo anymore.

I think it would be a hell of a lot more shocking, and maybe even *gulp* REFRESHING to bring back the original Sting gimmick.

Crow Sting is just played out. Crow Sting was basically invented for one purpose and that was the nWo feud and no one cares about nWo anymore.

I think it would be a hell of a lot more shocking, and maybe even *gulp* REFRESHING to bring back the original Sting gimmick.

Plus, isn't Sting's hair short again?

It would work better, I think.

PWI posted this about Sting today:

Sources close to the situation have told me that Sting is set to make his return to TNA in Orlando, FL at the 1/3 taping at Universal Studios. In addition to his reported mid six figure salary (which Spike TV is reportedly paying part of), Sting also has first class airline tickets as part of his deal. 

Well that's the first time I've seen it reported that Spike is paying part of Sting's salary. That certainly makes the deal look a little better on TNA's end, and is a sure sign that Spike is committed to TNA. That's right up there with USA paying part of Raw's production costs when they went to the 2-hour, live every other week format in 1997. Of course, it remains to be seen whether Sting has the effect TNA and Spike TV are banking on, but it's an interesting move nonetheless.