TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Boy, bringing this sub-forum back was a good idea

There's a grand total of 8 topics active in the entire last month. Can we just write the food folder off as a failure and move on? I say we delete it now.

If we got rid of it we lose such great nuggets of conversation like...

So is this a donut cut in half like a bun, or is it eaten between two whole donuts?

I had two McRib sandwiches last night...oh how I enjoy them...

A hornet got into my pop once. Stang my tounge. Ouch.

Guest Downhouse
There's a grand total of 8 topics active in the entire last month. Can we just write the food folder off as a failure and move on? I say we delete it now.

No, we can't kill this folder, especially not during the Holiday season! Where's your Christmas Spirit? This subforum has given us so many classic memories just like the late great Eddie G! We can't cast it aside like....Fox casting aside "Firefly"! We have to perserve this folder for future generations of TSM posters.

My New Years Resolution for this board is to bring more content to this folder. Not claiming that Im going to save it, but at least help it out. I was for it coming back and I havent really done much as of late.

You can definitely look forward to a Review of Coke Blak when I find the stuff. Its supposed to hit shelves in January.

I've got a couple other ideas as well..but I'll save that for a surprise..