TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChick

Crystal Segment

It's honestly not what I wanted it to be, but this is the best I could do for now.

I’ve exposed your lies baby

And underneath is no big surprise

No it’s time for changing

And cleansing everything

To forget your love

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COLE

Crystal’s first appearance without a mask in months is not well received.

COACH

And a crying shame that is. How these people cannot even recognize the greatness of Crystal is beyond me.

Crystal walks to the ring in casual clothing, not even acknowledging the crowd’s booing that is drowning out Muse. She yanks the microphone from the announcer and saunters into the middle of the ring.

CABOOSE

Oh, this is going to be rich. What possible explanation could she have for putting a bounty over Jenny Adam’s head?

CRYSTAL

It’s hilarious that everyone here is booing me. Without Crystal, there would BE no Jenny Adams!

“BOOOOOOOOOOO!”

CRYSTAL

Everywhere I go since Sunday, I’ve been asked why. Why did I do that to poor Jenny Adams? I mean, all she did was follow in my footsteps, right? Wrong. All she did was try to steal my spotlight.

COLE

Oh come on now, that’s ridiculous. Jenny just wanted to be just like her idol.

CRYSTAL

Okay, okay. Maybe, just maybe, I am overreacting. Maybe Jenny isn’t the one to blame. It really is the suits’ faults. Did anyone ever wonder why this women’s division was suddenly brought in? It has been six months since the creation of it, and now it’s a prominent part of the show? I’ll tell you exactly why: OAOAST officials wanted to hold me down. They couldn’t stand the very thought of a woman being remembered as the greatest wrestler to ever hit a OAOAST ring. They wanted Zack Malibu remembered. They wanted CWM remembered. Hell, they wanted Axel, of all people, remembered before me. So what do they do? Over saturate the market. Bring in a bunch of female wrestlers so Crystal will be forgotten. And when I saw the writing on the wall and disappeared, they thought they succeeded. Bring in a Crystal rip-off, and she’ll be forgotten.

“YEAHHHH!”

Confused by the sudden cheers, Crystal looks towards the entrance and gets a sneer on her face.

COLE

It’s Jenny Adams!

(With her head held high, despite some tears in her eyes, Jenny Adams makes her way to the ring and faces Crystal. She doesn’t have a microphone, and makes no move to want to speak.)

CRYSTAL

Good job Jenny! You know how to come out right on cue! Great, now I can tell you the truth to your face. Jenny, dear, you were not brought in because of your talents. You were not brought in because of the fan’s demand for a women’s division. You were brought in so I would be forgotten. You were simply a political ploy. Because you happen to be pretty, have blond hair, and some semblance of talent, you were chosen to be the next Female Phenom, sort of speak. But let me make something perfectly clear for you: You will NEVER replace me. You will NEVER be able to accomplish what I have. You are nothing more than a cheap replacement for the real thing and you are not WORTHY of being in the same ring as me.

(By this point, Jenny is close to tears and is barely holding her emotions in check.)

CRYSTAL

I spent years making it acceptable for me to be taken seriously, and this women’s division, the one you are heading, is destroying that! You are trampling over MY hard work, just so you can make a name for yourself. You think you are honoring me? You are taking advantage of me and trying to steal my spotlight! And I’ll be damned if I let a Crystal rip-off replace the real thing!

SLAP!

“BOOOO!”

(Jenny goes down like a shot from the sudden slap, while Crystal storms out of the ring and into the back. Officials come in and help Jenny out, who’s now freely crying at what her idol has said to her.)

CABOOSE

I’m…I’m actually speechless right now. To think that Crystal actually believes what she’s saying.

COACH

Well it’s true! It’s time for Crystal to take back the spotlight that is rightfully hers!

We cut to commercial as Jenny walks to the back, still crying…

Sign in to follow this