TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Amy Ace

Looking for obscure wrestling book...

Guest Amy Ace

I'm looking for a copy of the book "Under the Mat" by Diana Hart. It was never released in the US, and pulled from the sleves in Canada shortly after its release due to a lawsuit, so I don't know if anyone will actually have it. But if you do, please let me know. I would be willing to buy it and to pay whatever price you name, or if you aren't looking to sell, if we could work out some type of library-type loaner deal. Like I said, please let me know if you can help me out! Thanks!

Guest wildpegasus

I was debating replying to this or not since I knew if I replied I might get your hopes up but then I thought "Hey, the more posts in here the more the thread will get noticed".

I read part of this book in the bookstore. Let's just say it not having too much credibility is an understatement. Stilll interesting though.

Guest Amy Ace
I was debating replying to this or not since I knew if I replied I might get your hopes up but then I thought "Hey, the more posts in here the more the thread will get noticed".

I read part of this book in the bookstore. Let's just say it not having too much credibility is an understatement. Stilll interesting though.

Ya, I know most of it is bs from "crazy" Diana, but I'm looking to write a biography on the Hart family, and the book and the controversy around it is part of their story, so I really want to at least read it for myself, if I can't find a copy for sale.

Nice sn, btw. On a side note, I actually have a relica Wild Peagasus mask.

Guest wildpegasus

Ya, I know most of it is bs from "crazy" Diana, but I'm looking to write a biography on the Hart family, and the book and the controversy around it is part of their story, so I really want to at least read it for myself, if I can't find a copy for sale.

Nice sn, btw. On a side note, I actually have a relica Wild Peagasus mask.

Don't get me wrong. It's not as if someone had to make up stories to write an interesting book about the Hart family. A lot of the stuff could have a lot of valididty to it. It's just that when you notice her attitude and inaccuracies it's hard to know what's for real and what's for not.

I mean we are talking about guys like Owen and Davey who put goats in Vince's office. DK who was crazy and so on.

Cool, you have a Wild Pegasus mask? I got Benoit's autograph. We ought to get together for a chit chat and a wrestling match sometime.

Guest Amy Ace

Ya, like I said I just want to go over all exsisting material on the Hart family.

And, I don't have Benoit's autograph yet, but hopefully one day I'll get to meet him. (Although I did get to watch him play PS2 at WM18 fan axxess.)

Guest Chopper_Kingpin

I have this booked typed out. I didnt do it but if anyone wants it let me know!

Guest messiahtype
I have this booked typed out. I didnt do it but if anyone wants it let me know!

i wanit it. hook it up..

What's the deal with it? Does she outright lie and does she paint the Harts in a bad way.... or good way?

Horrendous way.

Example: Says Bret used to call her after Owen died and threaten to burn her house down because Owen loved him more.