TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Amy Ace

The Crying Fan on Jimmy Kimmel

Guest Amy Ace

ROTFLMAO- The tape of the crying wrestling fan a.k.a "its still real to me dammit!" was shown on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight. Congrats to DW, now you really are a celebrity, man! Maybe Jimmy will have you on the show.

Edited by Amy Ace

ROTFLMAO- The tape of the crying wrestling fan a.k.a "its still real to me dammit!" was shown on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight. Congrats to DW, now you really are a celebrity, man! Maybe Jimmy will have you on the show.

:D

*Has a flashback to those WWE "I was there" live event commercials in 2002 (ex: "I was there when 70,000 fans packed the Skydome for WrestleMania X8.")

"I was there when the crying wrestling fan made his debut at the Spartanburg Memorial Auditorium."

According to the report on PWInsider, Kimmel actually announced that he wants to have the fan on the show.

Guest Leelee

If this dope actually gets any money out of this, it just further proves how stupid America is.

Guest JMA

I'm having flashbacks of William Hung. I wouldn't say that's a bad thing, though.

The Crying Fan definitely needs to appear on TV.

I wish he'd go back to his original formula awithout the monologue. Just sit behind the desk and be funny, damn it. I like Dave, I hope he goes on Kimmel. It'd be great. Go for it Dave.

Guest JMA
Difference, William Hung has still yet to realize what a doofus he was and thinks he really is a "talented singer"

I doubt he truly thinks he's any good. He's just cashing in on his image (quite successfully, apparently). I see no problem with that.

Guest kongadave
I like Dave. He's a good dude. He called into the last WOL on Eyada.

You are correct Sensei! I used to love WOL on Eyada. I didn't realize I was on the last show. Man I miss that program on Eyada. The 2 hrs of Dave M was awesome every day. I wish i had a copy of that show. Email me at [email protected] if you might could let me know where I could find a copy of that.

Glad to hear feedback from others regarding my F4W show appearence. I'm just glad follks enjoyed the program.

Thanks,

DW

Marietta, GA

Edited by kongadave