TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChick

The Cannon Kid/Crystal

COLE

This next match is happening because Crystal is a bitch.

COLE

Well it’s true!

CABOOSE

Ahem, that’s one way to put it. The more diplomatic way would be to say that the Cannon Kid ticked off Crystal with a comment of hers at the Angle Awards. Crystal didn’t take too kindly to it, and here we are.

COACH

Crystal is gonna KILL that disrespectin’ rookie!

BUFFER

Already in the ring, she weighs in at 131 pounds, from Toronto, Ontario, she is a trainee at the OAOAST School, she is the Cannon Kid!

Looking nervous, the Cannon Kid waves to the lukewarm crowd in acknowledgement and waits for her opponent.

I’ve exposed your lies, baby

And underneath no big surprise

Now it’s time for changing and cleansing everything

To forget your love…

BUFFER

And from Coquitlam, British Columbia, she weighs in at 155 pounds, she was the first women to be the OAOAST World Champion, she is Crystal!

Crystal ignores the jeering as she enters the ring, walks right up to the anxious Cannon Kid, and slaps the taste out of her mouth!

DING! DING! DING!

COACH

Great way to start off the match!

Crystal picks up the fallen Kid and throws her lighter opponent in the corner. She taunts Kid, and gives a couple of hard forearms before lighting her up with some hard chops. Not letting Kid catch her breath, Crystal slaps her hard again, so hard that Kid’s knees buckle and she falls to the mat.

CRYSTAL

IS THIS WHAT THE WOMEN’S DIVISION IS? PATHETIC!

COLE

Yeah, that’s big of Crystal. Picking on the least experienced wrestler of the division and kicking the crap out of her! I guarantee she wouldn’t be able to do this with Adams, Street, or Matthews, that’s for sure!

Crystal picks up Kid, and sets her up in between her legs. She looks around at the booing crowd before picking her up and delivering a devastating powerbomb! Kid’s head bounces at the impact! Crystal doesn’t let go of the Cannon Kid’s legs, flips her around, and locks in the Crystalling! Kid taps out as quick as she can.

DING! DING! DING!

BUFFER

And your winner, at 45 seconds, CRYSTAL!

Crystal isn’t listening to Buffer though, as she still has the Crystalling locked in. She shifts her position slightly so she is looking at the rampway so she can see any interferers.

DING! DING! DING!

CABOOSE

Come on, now let the kid go.

And it seems Crystal’s suspicions are right, as Jenny Adams comes sprinting down to a chorus of cheers to save the Cannon Kid! Crystal simply lets go of the submission move and smirks at the angry Jenny, who looks torn between attacking Crystal and seeing if her friend is alright. Jenny settles of checking on Kid while keeping her eyes locked on Crystal, who doesn’t make a move to attack, but instead, grabs the microphone from Buffer.

CRYSTAL

How pathetic! I trail blazed the wrestling industry for women for girls like this kid to be able to compete in the big leagues? Jenny, I sincerely hope that you were watching that match, because then hopefully it’ll get through to your little brain that this women’s division is a joke compared to my abilities! It’s a joke that it is regarded on the same level as me! If I ever get in the ring with you, I’ll make you SUFFER for leading this abomination of a division and for trying to replace all the hard work I’ve been put through!

Edited by CanadianChick

Sign in to follow this