TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FromBeyondTheGrave

Black Cherry Vanilla Coke

Guest Vitamin X
This Coke was average. It tasted ok, but it bored me.

I had an idea that it might be good with whiskey, but I don't drink whiskey anymore, so it does me no good.

Looks like I'll have to take one for the team..

March/April 2006:

Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper pic

Thats going to B-O-M-B big time.

Why?

Berries and Cream flavored soda just doesn't sound good.

Few things:

Its really Raspberry and Vanilla..theres no cream flavor involved although I guess thats the vanilla but still..

And from what I've had, I couldnt even taste the raspberry part. I dont know what the hell it tasted like..

Guest The Satanic Angel
having been forced to recently switch from regular to diet sodas, I have a great fondness for the Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke as the additional flavors cover up the nasty plastic "diet cola" flavor.

The diet cola flavor grows on you, Mark. It has for me, and I've expanded my diet horizons to diet A&W cream soda.

But on topic, I enjoy diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, as well as diet Dr. Pepper Cherry Vanilla.

Haven't decided on a favorite.. I'll just say that I have diet Dr. Pepper Cherry Vanilla in my fridge at this time.

When I started on this diet back in 2004, I dropped sodas, cold turkey, and went to nothing but water. About a month after I started the diet, I tried a diet soda, and it was like god was smiling upon me. I never thought I would see the day that I would find diet soda, palatable.

Tried that Berries and Cream Dr Pepper when I was in Chicago and UGH, I've never had a soda come so close to tasting like vomit or something close to it. Definately must avoid it.

In my switch to diet sodas, I've found that I actually find Diet 7-Up tastes better than 7-Up. I just wish it was more accessible (most restaruants seem to serve a cola and a diet version of it, then all the non-diet alternatives). While I prefer Coke over Pepsi, I can't stand Diet Coke while Diet Pepsi I like.

Also, the king of Diet pop is, as mentioned, Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. That is some good stuff.

In my switch to diet sodas, I've found that I actually find Diet 7-Up tastes better than 7-Up. I just wish it was more accessible (most restaruants seem to serve a cola and a diet version of it, then all the non-diet alternatives). While I prefer Coke over Pepsi, I can't stand Diet Coke while Diet Pepsi I like.

Also, the king of Diet pop is, as mentioned, Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. That is some good stuff.

I was very impressed with it, myself.

What exactly is Sierra Mist? I work with some Americans who absolutely swear by it, but it's only available south of the 49th, isn't it? From what I've gathered, it's essenitally 7-up, right?

Has anyone come across Diet Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper yet? I swear that God himself bottled the stuff. Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper was good enough but this stuff is godly. TRACK IT DOWN~!