TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

Stuff I currently need

Hey, I'm still trying to fill in some holes in my tape collection, which hasn't been catalouged in ages. There's a few WWF Shows I'm missing, and tons of WCW stuff I don't have, at the top of my list of things I need are:

The Big Event

Royal Rumble 1988 Good Quality

IYH 2

IYH 4 Entire Show

IYH 5 Entire Show (I have the Coliseum Video which has clipped versions of both these shows edited together)

IYH Good Friends, Better Enemies

IYH Mind Games

IYH It's Time

IYH Final Four

IYH Takers Revenge

IYH A Cold Day in Hell

Over the Edge 1999, good quality

WCW Stuff I need

Starrcade 1989

Starrcade 1994

Starrcade 1995

Halloween Havoc 89 thru 92

Slamboree 1993

Fall Brawl 1993, 1995, 1996

Souled out 1997

Great American Bash 1991 Original PPV Airing

Great American Bash 1992, 1995

Capitol Combat

WCW Greed

WCW Sin

I have plenty of stuff to trade, including plenty of mid to late 80's NWA / WCW Stuff, and just about every other WWE Pay Per View that isn't listed. Other interesting things I'd be willing to trade include When Worlds Collide, Collision in Korea, and the 1996 House Show where the Kliq breaks character.

I have Royal Rumble 88 on a tape with 89 and 90, but it's not good quality. Let me tell you, it'll be REALLY hard to find Royal Rumble 88 in good quality.

I have Starrcade '95, as well as Revenge of the Taker.

Could you possibly send me a 1997 Bret Hart comp?

I gladly would, but I don't have much to put on there. I have all of the important shows on tape from 1997, but none of the TV Stuff that would connect it all.

I have Royal Rumble 88 on a tape with 89 and 90, but it's not good quality. Let me tell you, it'll be REALLY hard to find Royal Rumble 88 in good quality.

Yeah, I have a copy of Rumble 1988 as well, but it's like a one hundreth generation master, and isn't even watchable. I know it was released commercially in the UK, but a decent quality version is this country is tough becasue just about all the collectors got a copy from the the same source it seems.

I gladly would, but I don't have much to put on there. I have all of the important shows on tape from 1997, but none of the TV Stuff that would connect it all.

Yeah, I have a copy of Rumble 1988 as well, but it's like a one hundreth generation master, and isn't even watchable. I know it was released commercially in the UK, but a decent quality version is this country is tough becasue just about all the collectors got a copy from the the same source it seems.

What kind of shows do you have with The Hitman?

I have Halloween Havoc '89, the original release. It's like the only thing I have that I'm willing to part with. If you want it, I'm sure we can make a deal.

What kind of shows do you have with The Hitman?

I've got all the Major PPV stuff on tape, WM 13, KOTR 97, Calgary Stampede, Summerslam 97, Survivor Series 97, so I can get you anything you want off those shows.

Guest Dumb Monkey

I have copies of the following shows if you're interested.

IYH 2

IYH 4 Entire Show

IYH 5 Entire Show (I have the Coliseum Video which has clipped versions of both these shows edited together)

IYH Takers Revenge

IYH 2, 4, 5 are PPV masters, and RotT is 1st generation Coliseum Video.