TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
spman

The one line no wrestling promoter would never cross..

I was thinking tonight, WWE has done some fucked up storylines and has basically scrapped the bottom of the barrel as far as bad, tasteless, and offensive angles, gimmicks, and storylines go, but the one line that I don't think has ever been crossed by Vince or any promoter for that matter is a wrestler with a White Supremacy gimmick. The reasons why you wouldn't do such a thing are obvious, but in context with all the other fucked up shit they've done, one would almost be surprised that they haven't thought of trying it yet. Is it only a matter of time before one of the WWE writers fines the right jacked up white guy who's willing to wear a hood and a robe to ringside, or is that the one line that even Vince isn't stupid enough to cross?

Guest Dumb Monkey

I thank God there's never been a child molesting character. Sure, fucking corpses, raping women, killing your family is one thing, but touching little kids is just wrong.

Oh, great. If the rumours are true and WWE folk read this board, they'll be bringing CM Punk up next month and naming him the NAMBLA Warrior.

Oh, great. If the rumours are true and WWE folk read this board, they'll be bringing CM Punk up next month and naming him the NAMBLA Warrior.

Only if he wears the big black rimmed glasses and his theme song has voice overs saying "Come here little boy, want some candy?"

He could hand out lollipops to the kids at ringside. It'd be great.

Hell they could call him Chester Molestor Punk.

or not

I thank God there's never been a child molesting character. Sure, fucking corpses, raping women, killing your family is one thing, but touching little kids is just wrong.

I think JR used to make reference to Lawler's taste for young women....

Guest Fook

If he dresses up like Marlon Brando and claims we're thinking of the wrong NAMBLA, I would never badmouth the WWE writing team again.