TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

ECW One Night Stand II

It's too bad we can't get appearances from the actual ECW title belts.

Well Rhino has both the World and TV titles and Danny Doring and Roadkill have the tag belts. But, didn't Rhino say that the TV title was stolen from him.

I just don't see how they can do it at this point.

They can have a good show with a great atmosphere...but an ECW show without:

The Dudleys

Sabu

Rhino

Jerry Lynn

Shane Douglas

And Raven???

That's their best Tag Team, biggest attraction and 4 main eventers.

I don't think I've seen Sabu in TNA lately. Is he signed with the company or not?

He is with the company.

While you don't have your biggest tag team and three major ECW staples (Raven, Sabu and Douglas) you still have ECW's biggest stars (RVD, Taz, Dreamer and Sandman), You still have the better wrestlers (Benoit, Mysterio, Tajiri, Tanaka, Crazy, Storm, Melenko, Jericho) and a few good brawlers (Funk, Awesome, Credible)

I figure as long as they aren't signed with TNA, any one is a possible inclusion. There were some names not used last time around that could be this time (Corino, the biggest snub). There's plently of talent to work with, Heyman has done more with less.

Guest Mukawa
Cactus Jack vs Terry Funk vs Sandman???

As much as I love to see the sheer brutallity of the match I doubt it would happen.

Tommy Dreamer can replace Cactus Jack if Foley decided to back out, Dreamer also has history with Funk and Sandman.

They should do another Dreamer/C.W. Anderson match, along with Corino/Credible. I remember that the rivalry Dreamer had with C.W. was one of the few good things in ECW's twilight years.

Guest Mukawa
They should do another Dreamer/C.W. Anderson match, along with Corino/Credible. I remember that the rivalry Dreamer had with C.W. was one of the few good things in ECW's twilight years.

Fuck no. I was never interested in CW Anderson or that half assed fewd, can't see how anyone would call that feud good. It only culminated into an average I Quit match.

I figure as long as they aren't signed with TNA, any one is a possible inclusion. There were some names not used last time around that could be this time (Corino, the biggest snub). There's plently of talent to work with, Heyman has done more with less.

Corino didn't want to work the last one.

Guest Mukawa

Why not bring in New Jack for a surprise run in if it's not in New York(where he is lawsuited)?

That guy was always fun to watch, weather you respect him or not.

If WWE wants to go all out, Im sure they could easily have a new ECW World Championship belt created. Of course it'll have the same alterations that the WCW belt did, and will have the WWE scratch logo at the top of the belt.

Of all the match pairings you guys have mentioned, I would like to see Mike Awesome vs Chris Benoit. I think between the two of them, they could do some great work in the ring.

I still demand RVD win a potential MitB match at 'Mania and cash in his title shot at the show. Just for the simple fact that I want to see Cena or HHH eaten alive by the ECW crowd.

I still demand RVD win a potential MitB match at 'Mania and cash in his title shot at the show. Just for the simple fact that I want to see Cena or HHH eaten alive by the ECW crowd.

I wish that too, but Vince won't risk either of them to all those jeers and insults. Heyman should try and convince Vince to have title matches on the show, so they can give the crowd something to talk about.

Is Tazz's neck in good enough shape now that he might be able to wrestle a halfway decent match?

You're right, HTQ. I remember Taz wanted to try the surgery Kurt Angle had with that Asian doctor, but changed his mind.

Why not bring in New Jack for a surprise run in if it's not in New York(where he is lawsuited)?

Can you image how bad the DVD version of his match would be? It'll end up like Sandman's entrance last year.

Guest Mukawa

Can you image how bad the DVD version of his match would be? It'll end up like Sandman's entrance last year.

Oh yeah, the crappy cut in music, what on earth was wrong with 'Enter The Sandman' anyway? Vince is a sell out.

Hell, I'll be happy if New Jack just dove off the balcony like in the old days. Or better yet-New Jack vs The Coach. All fuck ups aside, the ECW crowd would go nuts over New Jack going Mass Transit on the most annoying and redundant figurehead in the WWE locker room.