TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

Two new Guns N' Roses songs leak

"IRS" is the same demo track that was released last year, but ripped from a CD.

"Better" is either a demo or a final album track depending on who you ask - this is only the first 1:20 of it, but supposedly the full song will leak soon.

"IRS" - Studio Demo:

Click

"Better":

Click

Howard Stern played the "IRS" demo on his show today and was digging it.

Axl's voice sounds a little Robert Plant-esque on the first one, that's a decent song but the guitar work is a little flat

The beginning of the second one is horrible, sounds like a Nine Inch Nails b-side. Once he starts singing it sounds good, and his voice sounds normal.

Still, nothing that can compare to the old GNR. He needs Slash.

Guest BrokenWings

There's no reason it should have taken as long as it did to come over, given this is the end result.

Meh, really.

So, will the album be a mainstream hit?

It's pretty clear what's going to happen.

The album will be released, a video will come out that gets played on MTV every 10 minutes, they'll launch a huge world tour. Axl will trash a few hotel rooms, dive into the crowd to beat up some fans, then leave the concert, then altogether not even show up to the rest of the shows, and the tour will be cancelled.

The album will be released, a video will come out that gets played on MTV every 10 minutes

Aaaahhahahahahahhaahahahahahaha! MTV...play a video!? That's a good one.

There's no reason it should have taken as long as it did to come over, given this is the end result.

These are obviously not the 'end result' they're unfinished demo tracks. Not defending this record taking 12 years to make or anything, it's a total joke, but wait till a real single (or track leaked off the finished album) comes out to judge.

Edit: Fuck. 'wait till a real single (or track leaked off the finished album) comes out to judge.' I just realized I've been saying that for like 4 years. That's sad.

Well, I'm unimpressed, though not suprised. Face it Axl, it's just not Guns n' Roses without the other guys. Then again, your ego is too bloated to realize that you are now a joke. Sure, your not irrevelent, but I have a feeling that after this album comes out (which should probably be another few years), you will be. Just give it up.

edit: never mind. It looks like it will be out this year.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You know who the ideal person for Axl to collaborate with would be? I'm not saying this to be funny, I'm saying it because it would actually be entertaining, fresh, and probably get a lot of attention.

Fred Durst.