TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angel_Grace_Blue

Promo - Time to Set Things Straight

"Have you told him yet?" Lois the Unethical questions.

"Negatory, the Lois One," Jimmy the Doom responds.

"He should know. I don't think it's right, what he booked you in."

"Much of agreements. But, firing of me being could the outcomes," Jimmy points out.

"You'll have to take that chance. You have to tell him," Lois urges.

"To the going, I shall," Doom says, and gets up.

WALK-WALK-WALK-WALK-WALK

Knock-knock

"Ugh...who is it?" Joseph Peters tired voice sounds out, muffled by the door.

"Jimmy the Doom."

"Jesus," Joe mutters. "Can you come back later, I'm kind of busy. Try...never."

"Many importants, though! To be pertaining with match of Storm, mine," Doom replies.

"Huh? Oh, your match. Fine, come in, just be careful with the door," Peters says after a moment of trying to interpret the Doomtopian's words.

Exhibiting the same care as one would with a glass infant, Doom opens the door and enters Joseph Peters' office.

"So, I take it you don't like the match. Feel that you're too good to face An Octopus, huh? Well, I'll have you know that An Octopus has huge drawing power. Once that match was announced, tickets sold out. Besides, from what I've heard, An Octopus is damn fine in the ring," Joe says.

"Not of anything for those natures at all, Mister Peters. You are to seeing, Doomtopians and octopi have to being blood feud for much of centuries long. No of matters who victories, I thinked war to breaking outs, and Doomtopia has not readied for a such thing," Doom explains.

"I really don't know all of what you just said, but I'm afraid any differences you have with An Octopus will just have to be settled in the ring. We'll be making too much money off of this match for me to cancel it now because you and An Octopus are mortal enemies. Now, if that's all, get out of my office," Peters orders.

With that, Doom exits the office, muttering a "Faced penising" before slamming the door shut.

Totally.

I wrote this in the text box spur of the moment (Sorta) style. Like how I used to write my matches in the early days of the IGNWF. Send match in a PM to Jayson Grant? Write said match in PM box. Don't know why I never thought to use a word processing program...I mean, I'd write the thing on paper, then transfer that to the PM box.

We SO need a Doomtopian Announce team

and the Doomtopian Announce Table doesn't break like that pussy Spanish one, no it stays whole and hurts a whole lot more!

*thumbs up*

...you know the Doomtopian Announce Table sounds like a good idea. We'd better let Drea name them though.

I would like to point out that Lois the Unethical is from Doomtopia, yet she does not speak all crazy-fied (And, in my only other Jimmy promo, called Doom's Dilema, he spoke normally, too), so perhaps not all Doomtopians talk weird. Then again, I don't know if English is their dominant language or not. YOU CAN TELL THAT I'VE THOUGHT THIS THROUGH!

However, the Doomtopian announce table would be made out of volcanic rock and glass, like obsidian and such, as that covers vast areas of Doomtopia.

I'll have to think about names.

Talk about something that'd add to the special PPV feel of an event like "From the Fire"... Volcanic rock just fits the theme ;)

oh yeah!

No way man, if we get a Doomtopian announce team we need to start serving gravel stew at the meetings, and no one outside of Doomtopia can get the spices right.

Sign in to follow this