TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zarock

Best 8-Man/10-Man Tag Matches

None.

Anything dealing with an 8-Man/10-Man matches are structured to shit and easily a spotfest. No structure and chemestry, just a cheap heat meater if anything.

You gives a shit it's a spotfest, it's just really fun to watch.

Bubba Ray/Goldust/Booker T/Kane vs. Un-Americans (Christian, Storm,Test,Regal) on PPV was really fun to watch as well.

ah yes Unforgiven 2002's opener (of course everyone knows, I was there lol) better than expected.

I would also put in some love for SS 89s main event of Megapowers vs The Million Dollar team (or whatever it was called), I liked it for some reason.

Flair/Mountie/Warlord/Dibiase vs Piper/Bret/Bulldog/Virgil from 91 stands out as well, despite a screwy dq ending.

I'm a huge fan of The Hulkamaniacs (Hogan / Roberts / Demos) Vs. The Million $ Dollar Team (Dibiase / Zeus / POP) From SSeries 89 and The Warriors (Ultimate Warriors / Von Erich / LOD) Vs. The Perfect Team (Hennig / Demos) from SSeries 90.

I'm a huge fan of The Hulkamaniacs (Hogan / Roberts / Demos) Vs. The Million $ Dollar Team (Dibiase / Zeus / POP) From SSeries 89 and The Warriors (Ultimate Warriors / Von Erich / LOD) Vs. The Perfect Team (Hennig / Demos) from SSeries 90.

I should have mentioned that warirors vs perfect one. I like it too, plus it holds the distinction of being the first wrestling match I ever watched.

Guest stylz
Sting, Robert gibson and 3 other faces fought Flair , Nikita, and 3 other heels on WCW TV in 1990ish. It saw a Sting injury via Nikita, and Sting was replaced by PN News, then the faces lost by DQ when Sting returned and attacked Nikita

That match was Flair, OMG, Barry Windham and Nikita vs El Gigante, Pillman, Tommy Rich and Sting (with PN News subbing for Stinger after he got a russian sickle with a chain during his entrance)

I think it was May 91ish (after SuperBrawl 1 but before GAB).

J

I can't believe I forgot this gem:

Stone Cold, Owen Hart, Cactus Jack, and Terry Funk Vs. HHH, The New Age Outlaws, and Savio Vega from No Way Out 1998.

I can't believe I forgot this gem:

Stone Cold, Owen Hart, Cactus Jack, and Terry Funk Vs. HHH, The New Age Outlaws, and Savio Vega from No Way Out 1998.

Only bad thing about that match was that they tried to build that DX had this big "surprise partner" to sub for HBK, and it ended up being Savio...

Yeah, that's true, but it kinda made sense for Savio being picked seeing how he had a memorable feud with Austin.

Yeah, that's true, but it kinda made sense for Savio being picked seeing how he had a memorable feud with Austin.

Savio was also the most notable of the interferees not in DX in the RR match. As big a mark I was for the Boricuas, I would have preferred HBK, there was so much heat in those feuds.

Invasion

Team WWF

Stone Cold, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, The Undertaker, and Kane

Vs.

Team ECWCW

Booker T, Diamond Dallas Page, Rhyno, and the Dudley Boyz

Well, they feuded. I wouldn't exactly call it memorable. Nothing Austin did with DiBiase was memorable.

I thought their match at WM12 was realy good