TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Desperate Housewife

Could a double turn be on the cards?

Rey and Angle double teaming Orton as soon as the bell rings and continues to do so for about five or ten minutes, climaxing with them doing a huge move. With Orton out of the picture, Rey and Angle look at one another, shake hands, and start going at it like we know that they can do. Let's say they continue at it, just those two, for about twenty minutes or so.

BRILLIANT! BOOK IT!

As far as HHH goes, I never thought I would say this, but I long for the days of him as champion, compared to this loser thats carrying the belt now. He was at least capable of being carried to some very entertaining brawls as opposed to Cena who just flat out SUCKS. If HHH is to turn face, I don't want to see him trying to place the cool face with his current look. I want to see that sick fuck he used to portray. He needs to bring his old biker gear out of storage(the leather jacket/denim vest, jeans, biker boots), get the full beard back, and start carrying around the sledgehammer again. Biker HHH + Sledgehammer = mega face. He can then drop the title to RVD at ECW ONS 2 (if RVD wins MitB), or drop to a newly turned heel Cena at Summerslam.

Rey and Angle double teaming Orton as soon as the bell rings and continues to do so for about five or ten minutes, climaxing with them doing a huge move. With Orton out of the picture, Rey and Angle look at one another, shake hands, and start going at it like we know that they can do. Let's say they continue at it, just those two, for about twenty minutes or so.

I want to see that sick fuck he used to portray. He needs to bring his old biker gear out of storage.

It just keeps getting better