TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rawknight

SWF gets props elsewhere!

Hey guys :) showed this to Z and he advised me to cross post it. if you've been wondering here I've been, i've been having a ton of problems getting on here... but someone said "use a proxy" and here i am.

You can read my whole attempt to lift the PAW world title at -

http://www.insidepulse.com/ubbthreads/show...92924#Post96013

Warning - contains much Ngata with appaling grammar.

----------

Tyler Byrd: It makes me recognize that you’re nothing more than a man.

The calm, sneering voice of the PAW World Champion draws in the first shot of this promotional video. A long shot of Va’aiga’s impressive form shot against a darkened, post-industrial background. Lighting effects pick out highlights on va’aiga’s massively tattooed biceps and his tree trunk like legs, clad in the familiar black and silver tights stand out against some dull grey piping behind him. Va’aiga smiles, almost sneering himself at Byrd’s comment as an instrumental mix of Method Man’s “Bring The Pain” – one of the Maori’s former theme music fades in, each quote perfectly placed on a hit off the bass beat.

Tyler Byrd: Nothing more than a man.

Cut to a clip of Va’aiga from his SWF days, Maori Dropping Wildchild, a dreadlocked cruiserweight into a huge stack of electrical boxes and wiring in a backstage area. As his Bajun victim lies prone and bleeding in the mess of equipment, the Maori turns away, snarling as his stablemate John Duran watches over.

John Duran: There’s an Animal inside you!

Cut back to the shot of Va’aiga in the metal wasteland, shown from slightly closer this time. Tyler Byrd’s voice again accompanies the scene.

A second clip, this with a pre facial tattoo Va’aiga in a six man tag team match. With his three opponents and one of his team mates on the mat beneath him, the Maori runs towards the ring ropes and with an almighty heave he levers himself over the ropes and comes crashing down onto the pile, plancha style. Va’aiga is the first to stand and screams out to the crowd.

Cyclone Comet: The Human Wrecking Ball!

Cut back for a third time to the Maori posing.

This time we cut to Va’aiga signaling the death knell for a massive 7 foot wrestler, Silent. The gothic one is trapped in an inverted facelock, and Va’aiga strains to lift him, before hoisting the massive frame of his victim over his shoulder, sitting out into the MDII-Beta style PACIFIC DRIVER! Va’aiga remains seated with a sick grin crossing his face as his opponent clutches at his neck.

Suicide King: He is the Career Ender!

Close in again on the Maori, so now there’s only Va’aiga in shot and very little of the background now visible. Va’aiga’s face now inscrutable, allowing his massive body to cast any opinions you may form of him.

A blonde cruiserweight with “MVS” in large letters up his tights is stood, shaken in the middle of the ring. Va’aiga is stalking him, weighing up the right time to strike, crouched in position and slowly shuffling to take the right angle. As Van Siclen turns to face where he Maori is looking, Va’aiga springs into action, rushing across the ring and FLATTENING his opponent with one of his NASTY EVIL VICIOUS LETHAL HEAD TAKING, BONE BREAKING, THAT’S A REAL INJURY, THAT AIN’T FAKING LAAAAAAAAAARIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOS.

Axis: The Ultimate Predator!

A three-quarter shot of the Maori this time, his arms now folded.

A REALLY early clip of Va’aiga’s career, as the old pale blue ring ropes show this is a GFWA clip from nearly 10 years ago. The debonaire good looks of “Livewire” Sean Casey are rather spoiled by the trail of blood running down his face from a headwound – a wound which only gets worse as the Maori Badass smashes a steel chair over his head twice in very quick succession.

Johnny H: Violence at it’s finest!

Cut back to Va’aiga, arms still folded as you can now only see his upper body. The development of Va’aiga’s traps, pecs and of course the ever important Lariat muscles in his arm is that which a fully professional body builder would be proud of.

Clip from about 5 years ago this time as Va’aiga is just making his start in the SJL. The Maori stares down his future rival from across the Tasman Straits, Crow. Surrounded by the confines of a steel cage, the Maori grabs his antipodean opposition and slings the smaller man HARD into the steel mesh. As Crow staggers away backwards, the Maori grabs his long hair and smashes him into the cage five times rapidly, grinding the Aussie’s forehead into the wire.

Edwin MacPhisto: Aggression in human form!

A close up this time of Va’aiga’s face, the Maori’s expression slightly hard to read, but giving off the “calm before the storm” vibe he has perfected in his rare moments of pure calm.

Va’aiga this time is standing in the middle of the familiar PAW ring, looking with disdain at a staggering, bloodied Adam Anarchy. The Maori is CLEARLY not happy that one of his previous pinfall attempts has been kicked out of, and he draws back an arm, rebounds off the far ropes and comes CRASHING into the Anarchist with a VICIOUS, EVIL, NASTY, YOU BRING ABOUR DISORDER, I BRING ABOUT DISMEMBERMENT, SCREAMING, STEAMING, LEAVES YOU LOOKING AT THE CEILING LAAAAARIIIIATOOOOOOO! Anarchy does his highlight video flip and a half sell on it and lands face down on the canvas and Va’aiga drops to pin.

Richard Gozinya: The well over 300lb, near 7 foot Monster!

Va’aiga’s face again, this time scrunched up, ready to shout…

Va’aiga: Byrd – you’re building your own gallows. All it needs is someone to bring The Lariat. BOO-YAH!

And the credits roll…

GFWA Footage copyright GWA-Omega Enterprises 1998. Used with permission.

SJL, SWF footage, copyright The SWF Inc 2001 - 2003. Used with permission.

PAW footage, copyright PAW Inc 2005.

Va’aiga.

Tyler Byrd.

World Heavyweight Championship.

GENOCIDE ’06.

...VICIOUS, EVIL, NASTY, YOU BRING ABOUR DISORDER, I BRING ABOUT DISMEMBERMENT, SCREAMING, STEAMING, LEAVES YOU LOOKING AT THE CEILING LAAAAARIIIIATOOOOOOO!

This has been missing from the SWF for far too long.

-Z

Sssshhhh....

Be vewy vewy quiet...

...I'm hunting Maoris!