TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Is there a *reason* they are doing this to angle?

Guest Black Tiger
How is walking around wearing a goofy ass wig and getting made fun of by Maven credible?

When I said he was credible you were talking about Edge winning the seven matches. Kurt's character is a whole other issue and in terms of matches, Edge's victories that I mentioned all left Kurt's status as a superstar and a big name intact.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

If Angle can make Hogan look good, you know damn well there will be people that still think Hogan is functional. I was watching a recap show with my sister who doesn't watch wrestling and I was bashing Hogan. She was asking me why I didn't like him, but she had to stifle her laughter when Hogan could barely run from the middle of the ring to the ropes to hit his leg drop. Hogan needs to go home and reminisce about the old days, not be on my tv screen. I think Angle might be able to get some heat with his hair gimmick. He lost his match, and found a way around the stipulations. The fans boo him vehemently, so it would make sense for Angle to keep the wig on until a blowoff match can be had where he exposes his head. The only thing wrong though is the fact that he is trying to be funny and silly with it instead of being a true heel.

Get Edge off my TV and I'll be happy. [Of course, they would also need to take off Test, Albert, and Trips}

Guest evenflowDDT
Think of it as the "42" of wrestling...

What really scares me is that not only do I get that joke...but I've never read the book.

The scarier thing is I made the joke and I haven't read the book either, or even seen the BBC mini-series version of it ;)

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

What scares me is that I don't kow what the hell you are talking about.

Guest cabbageboy

I haven't heard anyone state the obvious:  Angle is getting jobbed out because he is possibly leaving for the olympics.  Why would you push a guy that was leaving for 2 years?

Guest Anglesault

And their way of motivating him to stay is jobbing him out six months before he would leave?

Guest Shaved Bear
And their way of motivating him to stay is jobbing him out six months before he would leave?

obviously