TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CheesalaIsGood

I saw this video that LOOKS like

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ImOBDUAwjE&search=wcw

Watch this video and tell me this isn't No Mercy for the N64. But it has barbwire, glass and a modified arena. Is this a Japanese version? Anyone have a clue as to what is up?

At one point during the video the two guys climb the set and one gives the other a piledriver off the top of the set. Um... anybody have any info?

Guest Princess Leena

No, they hack the emulated form. There's plugins for N64 emulators where you can do these sorts of things.

I like the fact that an MD2 off the set only gained a 2 count.

Yea I got a chuckle out of that too. A MD2 off the set doesnt get a pin, but a facebuster through a table does? OK........

It was an interesting use of the No Mercy ROM, but there was way too much use of slowmotion effects in the video. That got very annoying.

Speaking of the No Mercy ROM, was one ever made that got rid of the aggrivating slow-down during tag matches?

Speaking of the No Mercy ROM, was one ever made that got rid of the aggrivating slow-down during tag matches?

Yeah, it's called "No Mercy with the bloody music turned off."

Sadly it doesn't work for the shitty select screen samples. "Dig-dig-diggity dawg..."

Sadly it doesn't work for the shitty select screen samples. "Dig-dig-diggity dawg..."

I never did have the music turned on with the game. The wrestling games for the N64 had some wretched background music. I just hated speeding along in a 1-on-1 match where one of the wrestlers had a manager, only for a run-in to happen, and the games speed drop by about 50%.

I never did have the music turned on with the game. The wrestling games for the N64 had some wretched background music. I just hated speeding along in a 1-on-1 match where one of the wrestlers had a manager, only for a run-in to happen, and the games speed drop by about 50%.

That's not what you were asking about. You mentioned tag matches, not run-ins.

I'm not sure if it works for run-ins (since I haven't played Championship in a while since I'd unlocked everything prior to discovering the trick), but it seems to work just fine for exhibition tags.

"Socko!"

Could someone explain to me how No Mercy ROMS work? Like how I set it up and all, because watching these videos makes me want to break out the 64 and No Mercy and add these things. It'll make No Mercy a whole no experiance and battleground.