TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Best rapper from Houston currently?

Since when has being white helped you get further in the rap game? I don't think anyone has forgotten, nor forgiven the Vanilla Ice fiasco, no matter how many Eminems or Beastie Boys we are blessed with.

You mean the fiasco that got Ice all those millions? The only talented white rapper to not get shown love is Bubba Sparxx.

Atmosphere don't get respect, and they are good white rappers.

YAY for Evander. Even though Slug is the only rapper, at the least the man knows it's technically a group.

I'm the master of White rappers, others to add to the list : Cage, Sage Francis, Violent J, Monoxide, Copywrite, Yak Ballz, Aesop Rock, Necro, Ill Bill, Prozak, Apathy, Necro, Q Strange and Jamie Madrox.

I'm the master of White rappers, others to add to the list : , Violent J, .

You thought you could sneak that one past us huh? :)

rats! foiled again.

didn't he try to cut his own eye out while high on PCP?

Is the rapper "Houston" from Houston, or would that make too much sense?

No, he has plans to "beef" with the place Houston over this fact.

Apparently, PCP is also, a helluva drug.

Is the rapper "Houston" from Houston, or would that make too much sense?

Well...he is a singer.

Since when has being white helped you get further in the rap game? I don't think anyone has forgotten, nor forgiven the Vanilla Ice fiasco, no matter how many Eminems or Beastie Boys we are blessed with.

You mean the fiasco that got Ice all those millions? The only talented white rapper to not get shown love is Bubba Sparxx.

Atmosphere don't get respect, and they are good white rappers.

YAY for Evander. Even though Slug is the only rapper, at the least the man knows it's technically a group.

I'm the master of White rappers, others to add to the list : Cage, Sage Francis, Violent J, Monoxide, Copywrite, Yak Ballz, Aesop Rock, Necro, Ill Bill, Prozak, Apathy, Necro, Q Strange and Jamie Madrox.

I have only heard Seven's Travels, but since I thought it sucked really really hard, I pretty much assumed that Atmosphere sucked. Honestly, I don't like any of those Minnesota guys from Eyedea to whats his face(not that anyone would know who whats his face is, but that dude that used to constantly do songs with Eyedea all the time and now is a bigger than him...that dude).

Cage sucks to me, Necro and Aesop Rock are cool, I haven't heard of Prozak, Apathy, Q Strange or Monoxide.

Copywrite...I don't know. I like him, but it sounds like he is rapping one VERY LONG song. They are all pretty much the same. Yes you are better than him, yes that was a clever line, but I need to see some versatility.

I respect all that Rip. Especially about copywrite. I thought Seven's Travels was pretty damn good, so if you don't like, I doubt you'd like anything else from them. Eyedea sucks I agree.

You should really check out some Cage songs off of Hell's Winter before you write him off. That CD is amazing. And of those 4 you've never heard, Apathy would be the one I would guess you'd like. Although Monoxide has a pretty tight diss to bubba sparxxx.

And what's up...no comments on Violent J...... haha

Nerco isn't that good, he's a good producer but as a rapper, he's lyric's are ass and he shows no versetility. All he raps about is gory and violance shit, it's ok to listen to sometimes but I can't listen to a full CD of him.

Necro writes some good rhymes, and he is an amazing producer, but he doesn't flow. he cuts and pastes his verses together, I've seen others do it, but necro is so obvious, thats why i can't get into him really.

Necro is a little better than a good producer which is why I like him. I don't consider him a rapper. Much like when I say I like Kanye West's music, it should be known that I think he is a garbage artist but a great producer.

Thats why he made the list.

Kanye West was a good rapper his 1st CD, but he fell off hard his 2nd CD. Musicwise his 2nd peice was a masterpiece, rapping wise(apart from his guest apperences) it was ass.

Here is some apathy rip

It takes a seven nation army to hold us back - obviously over white stripes instrumental

Personal Jesus - another obvious one, but it's remixed with what sounds like an outkast beat... i don't know.

Getting a deal and working with a vocal coach would do wonders for this guy. He has lyrics, but his voice....he sounds like John Cena honestly.

Cool for a underground dude though.