TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

dh86 is a product of inner-city public education.

basically...my view on the NFL basically changed for good..I just care about the Lions now and that would be it..aside from that..the damage was done....whether the refs were bias...NFL gotta rebuild its image because there are many that question the legitiamacy..thats serious....but its over

Basically, my view on the NFL has changed for good. I only care about the Lions now, and that would be it. Aside from that, the damage has been done. Whether the refs were biased or not, the NFL has to rebuild its image, because there are many that question its legitimacy. This is serious, but it's over now.

Check it out. Shift key, space bar, handle on grammar...it's cool shit!

OMG whatz ur prolem d00d az long u udnertsand whut tyring to say it dont realy dont matter how i type...grammer nazi lol

The word "prolly" (in idiot language, that means probably) has to fit in there somewhere.

OMG whatz ur prolem d00d az long u udnertsand whut tyring to say it dont realy dont matter how i type...grammer nazi lol

The word "prolly" (in idiot language, that means probably) has to fit in there somewhere.

hahaha, I'm not usually a grammar nazi, but that kid's posts are atrocious!