TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

Early Raw Preview

Guest Dam(o)nYankees
I'm fairly irritated with the commentary on this match so far, which seems more geared toward getting Ric Flair more over than doing anything to help either of the guys actually in the ring.

Perhaps its for the best that they dont draw attention to whats happening in the ring.

I'm fairly irritated with the commentary on this match so far, which seems more geared toward getting Ric Flair more over than doing anything to help either of the guys actually in the ring.

Perhaps its for the best that they dont draw attention to whats happening in the ring.

I don't know why they thought two guys who primarily work because they do acrobatic stuff but nothing else in between would be something special.

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

Okay, we got that match out of our systems, now lets never ask for it again.

I hate Raw.

There have been no satisfying matches tonight.

Not 1.

The womens match is the best on teh card, again.

Wow, the internet really can turn on anyone. :rolleyes:

I want to know who is writing the women's storyline because they seem to have an ounce of common sense when it comes to scripting a wrestling show. The rest of these angles/stories are either embarassing or don't make a damn bit of sense.

Wow, Carlito getting new merchandise left and right. He has a necklace now.

And funny thing is, everyone I know who knows anything about wrestling, wants a Carlito shirt. His merchandise must be off the charts.

Carlito should stand next to Triple H when he's about to do the water spit, and spit apple into the air at the same time.

:lol:

Guest StylesMark
Carlito should stand next to Triple H when he's about to do the water spit, and spit apple into the air at the same time.

I would mark out!!

Guest Dam(o)nYankees

I'm not turning on anyone. The match sucked. Everyone more or less knew it would suck going in, and they didn't disprove anything. RVD and shelton shouldn't be depushed over this, but they certainly dont need to face eachother ever again.

This has been over a year. Masters still isn't over. This is Randy Orton territory.

Guest InuYasha
Uh oh, Raw in Memphis next week.

Lawler will most likely get humiliated in front of his home town.

Edited for accuracy.

I'm not turning on anyone. The match sucked. Everyone more or less knew it would suck going in, and they didn't disprove anything. RVD and shelton shouldn't be depushed over this, but they certainly dont need to face eachother ever again.

This has been over a year. Masters still isn't over. This is Randy Orton territory.

He isn't being pushed as the "future" of the business or the top guy in the business. I always thought he was pushed as a big, stupid dolt who can beat people up but has no clue about anything. He had his taste with the main event, but it's not like they are trying to put the promotion on his unover shoulders like Orton.

He isn't being pushed as the "future" of the business or the top guy in the business. I always thought he was pushed as a big, stupid dolt who can beat people up but has no clue about anything. He had his taste with the main event, but it's not like they are trying to put the promotion on his unover shoulders like Orton.

But umm...yea, remember that point when you know, Orton WAS over....

Until then they decided to turn him face.

You might argue he only got over because he was 'pushed down peoples throat' but if he was as bad as people say, he would have never got over, even if he was.

But umm...yea, remember that point when you know, Orton WAS over....

Until then they decided to turn him face.

You might argue he only got over because he was 'pushed down peoples throat' but if he was as bad as people say, he would have never got over, even if he was.

But...he isn't over now and isn't going to be again unless they really hit something and they haven't shown remote signs of pulling that feat off again.