TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SilverPhoenix

College Hoops: NCAA Tournament Rounds 1 and 2

Thank god, I didn't go to KSU after-all. They are getting whooped right away

(Which means, they'll make a comeback and win with a buzzer beating 3)

You Know, Duke/Nova/Memphis all had scares against the #16's...I'd love to see Albany finally break it. I can't even imagine the chaos across the nation if UCONN exited the first round.

Guest NYankees

Win or lose, Jamar Wilson and UAlbany is making me so proud to be an alumni right now.

Guest NYankees

My alumni is playing in an hour and I am very nervous/excited. This is the first time that the school I attended has made it to the NCAA Tournament. Go GREAT DANES.

:( Poor Albany. At least you can go out and get drunk later.

But seriously, good luck to your school. I know how it is when you school make its first NCAA Tournament (in a long time, or ever.)

Number 1 Party school in the nation. Albany is only down one point at the half. Who would have imagined that.

Guest NYankees

Can you imagine how many fucking brackets would be bursed if Albany pulls off the upset.

Will Rudy Gay please stand the fuck up and do something out there? Hes the most aggravating basketball player I've ever seen. He has the ability to dominate but for the most of the game you don't even know hes there.

Can you imagine how many fucking brackets would be bursed if Albany pulls off the upset.

I had one bracket, about mid-size money value that had UCONN out second round anyways, so I wouldn't be too bothered.

Guest NYankees

Albany with a 3 point lead. I understand where you are coming from Hawk, but 99.999999 percent of all brackets have Uconn winning this game.

Guest Sabu

I have Uconn going to the Final 4, so this would mess up my bracket if they lost, although I can't help but cheer on Albany anyways.

Guest NYankees
This would have to be the biggest upset in sports history right? Just as far as sheer shock and surprise goes.

My Great Danes could become the first ever 16th seed to win a game. This game would go down in history books if the Great Danes win. It's a big IF.

This would have to be the biggest upset in sports history right? Just as far as sheer shock and surprise goes.

My Great Danes could become the first ever 16th seed to win a game. This game would go down in history books if the Great Danes win. It's a big IF.

Harvard beat Stanford in 1998. It's been done before, just not in Men's.

Guest NYankees

Sorry but nobody cares about Women's sports and I think only you remember that game.

The Harvard women's game was different. Harvard was undefeated, but they just got a bullshit seed. This would be a legitimate 16 seed knocking off a 1.

Oh, and on a sidenote, my ridiculous CBS affiliate is persisting in showing NC State/Cal, and my shitty internet connection makes this on-demand stuff look terrible. It's really pissing me off.

Sorry but nobody cares about Women's sports and I think only you remember that game.

Considering that it's mentioned every year at this time and it still counts a legitimate upset in terms of the circumstances of the seeding, it is still relevant. I wasn't taking away Albany's potential monumential upset, just notifying that it's not an never-done before thing.

I'm really excited now. I had G. Mason and NCST winning and had UCONN out second round in one pool, so I could stand to collect big on that one, if things fall in place.