TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SilverPhoenix

College Hoops: NCAA Tournament Rounds 1 and 2

I don't hate Gonzaga, I just chuckle at how, over this decade, their tourney performance has been inversely related to their popularity.

It's a good thing Pitt is the home team.

Yeah. Feels good to hear Pitt getting cheered so much ;p Feels just like that wisconsin game in milwaukee.

Damn our young players are SO good. I can't wait for next year, we've made this comeback with our freshmen and sophomores doing all the work.

We're getting f'in dominated this half, and we're losing by -1- right now.

Imagine if we actually played WELL at all, and rebounded like we gave a damn.

Sheesh.

Aaron Gray needs to play like a 7 foot 270 pound player. He should just plain be knocking the shit out of that string bean guy Bradley has. Unfortunately he got those two ticky-tack fouls...but he really just needs to lean on him till the guy wears out.

Guest Smues

Holy fuck do I hate these Cingular commercials. They make me want to switch to a different cell phone provider.

Holy fuck do I hate these Cingular commercials. They make me want to switch to a different cell phone provider.

Theyre bad but not nearly as bad as the Applebee's commercial.

Guest Smues

Theyre bad but not nearly as bad as the Applebee's commercial.

Sad but true. Man are there a LOT of god awful commercials during these games. The 'Taste Revolution' is pretty bad too. The only upside is I haven't seen any cable or satellite dish commercials during the games, and lately that's ALL I've seen, so I guess I should enjoy the reprieve and use it as a chance to get that damn Comcast song out of my head.

Guest Smues

10 point lead at 10:27 left. I still think PITT comes back to win this, but this is a heck of an effort from Bradley.

Bye bye to one of my final 4... Yes, I know theres plenty of time but it aint happening.

EDIT: Just as soon as I say that Pitt goes on a 7-0 run, this better not be a cocktease.

Course a 7-0 run makes it competitive again.

Just get KRAUSER OFF THE F'ING FLOOR! HE'S OUT OF CONTROL.

Sigh.

I can't wait for next year ...no more krauser.

Yeah, Pitt won't win this game. Sure, it's only 7 pts with 2:40 to go, but you can just feel that Bradley keeps it.

PITT losing would put a smile on my face for multiple reasons.

Yeah, Pitt won't win this game. Sure, it's only 7 pts with 2:40 to go, but you can just feel that Bradley keeps it.

Just curious did you go to high school with one of the Pitt guys who's a real douche?

Guest Smues

Huzzah for making the front half of the one-and-one and being in the double bonus from now on.

Just curious did you go to high school with one of the Pitt guys who's a real douche?

No, I just picked Pitt to lose second round in a majority of my pools. It's all a $ thing, that and I just dont like the city of Pittsburgh either.