TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Storm rent-a-comment

Well, I apologise first of all for a lack of showage in the tag match. Coyote seemed to eager to get stats out and stuff that I was assuming he'd at least have something in, and I'm afraid I left IL to do our match as I was working until 8pm every evening this week, feeling ill and just didn't have any time whatsoever to help him out.

Apart from that...

Nice opening promo from Wes, I really like Muzz's way of writing not only him, but also the rest of the prose as well. And the 're-entering the ring to accept the title' thing was great. I'm not commenting on the song though.

J3 vs Cross - poor, poor David Cross to come up against Johnson in his second match back. JJ managed to cram so much fucking action into 4000 words it was unbelievable, and I'm still flabberghasted at how he never managed to get the World Title of ELM. We'd all best hope he stays in the undercard for now or a few people might be looking unstable on their title belts.

Landon - you've graduated from the school on how to write Amy Stephens. Without Nottingham girls to listen to for references I congratulate you on your ability to create realistic dialogue (it's also damned funny how it's Landon holding her back...)

And Hawke is Davenport's challenger, which strikes me as an excellent idea. The last thing any of us wanted to see was another mammoth Jay Hawke midcard reign. It's the top or bust for the Dean of Professional Wrestling!

Bruce is still champ - is anyone surprised by this point?

Zyon defeats Ghost Machine 2.0, and that earns a large amount of applause from me. I don't know if GM2 wrote, but Zyon's match looks great anyway (and he's even got the entrance/index card thing down).

And Akira beats out Spike to retain the Cruiserweight Title - that's a couple of impressive title defences under his belt, but will HE be able to withstand the wrath that is Ghost Machine 2.0? Only time will tell...

I was surprised. Against Davis I was up against someone with mucho talent. But the stips seem to really work for me :D so I am 110% happy to be in the UV division where weird is the rule and not the exception ;)

more comments when I get a chance (shout out to AKira for retaining and to Wildchild for getting a Hawke off his back *thumbs up*)

JJ brings the commentary goodness. In the first two paragraphs alone I laughed out loud three times. Good job with that stuff. Also, both of Muzz's promo's were fantastic. Especially the 2nd one.

Guest The Satanic Angel

I was surprised. Against Davis I was up against someone with mucho talent. But the stips seem to really work for me :D so I am 110% happy to be in the UV division where weird is the rule and not the exception ;)

I no-showed. Congrats on your win.

Guest The Satanic Angel
LOL well that made it easier to win then didn't it? - was it the stipulation that put you off?

No, it was the fact that everyone wanted you to win. So I made sure they got what they wanted.

I had a nice plan for the match, but no desire to write.

I take this shit way too seriously.

LOL well that made it easier to win then didn't it? - was it the stipulation that put you off?

No, it was the fact that everyone wanted you to win. So I made sure they got what they wanted.

Well to be fair "Everybody" = 3 people voting I do believe and that's a first that I've ever gotten a majority concensus in a "big name match" around here ;)

*Note to self, transfer bribe to people who voted for me*

Actually I attribute it to the fact that I'm not really good at straight up stipulations but I excel at weird, off the wall shit and this was the very definition of it.

One day I'd love to go 1 on 1 in a competitive situation.

Sign in to follow this