TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Im going to need some advice..

she sent me a message yesterday about how well her therapy was going

Number one sign to leave her be (for someone like Marvin I mean).

I dont get why thats a bad sign.

You shouldn't be getting with someone who has their own problems. You need someone with a simple secure life who can deal with the complications that are bound to ensue.

On the other hand, Adam Green raises a good point.

12_no_legs.mp3

she sent me a message yesterday about how well her therapy was going

Number one sign to leave her be (for someone like Marvin I mean).

I dont get why thats a bad sign.

You shouldn't be getting with someone who has their own problems. You need someone with a simple secure life who can deal with the complications that are bound to ensue.

On the other hand, Adam Green raises a good point.

So basically you say I should be looking for someone with no problems of their own who would be willing to deal with all the problems that are going to arise from my end. Yeah..thats going to happen.

And Leena mentioned asking to go to her house, and while I've thought about it..Im wierded out too much about it and I would think she'd be even more. She just did the other day get majority custody of her two daughters by default since the judge in the final divorce hearing (or whatever its called) ordered the kids to live with her whenever her ex husband isn't home which is apparently quite often. Add that with the fact that shes in a wheelchair..and I just think that everyone would be uncomfortable. Perfectly healthy single women are encouraged to meet for the first time in a public place and all.. Even if she was the one to ask Id probably say no..

Nah, I think he means between the injury and the kids and the ex-hubby, there's way too much baggage on her end for you, or anyone, to have a decent

shot at anything stable right now. Right, <_< ?

Guest Princess Leena

Fuck that. Our boy has no chance at anything stable anyway. Go on a date with this girl, at least. She's vulnerable. You're pathetic. You gotta get what you can get.

Guest Felonies!

We haven't retired a thread to Classics in ages, it seems. This one and Fucking Wisconsin are my nominees. Now that they've run their respective courses, I think it's safe to recommend them for Classics. You can't do it while they're active, because it's like jinxing a no-hitter. ESPN carries a no-hitter and it's immediately broken up by a bunt single from the #8 hitter. Someone says "this could make Classics!" and Rando comes in to Neil Hamburger up the joint.

This thread is useless now, theres a Thread of Fame on this board right? If so, hurry up and put it in there.

It's run it's course now that Marvy boy left.

Guest Kobe24KGold

Classics? Yeah, right.

This thread sucks.

The only thread of similar likeness that deserves to be in Classics is already in Classics and that's the Rawmvp thread. That was gold; this is 10 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag.

Classics... are we that desperate??

Guest Kobe24KGold

Even though this thread isn't the greatest, I mean it as no disrespect to Marvin who seems like a cool guy.

He seems and looks like a nicer version of KANE without the wretched history of burning his parents, necrophilia, etc.

Well, at least I'd hope so:)

Now, if Marvin goes on a date with this girl AND sets her ON FIRE a la JR, then we have a classic thread. His reasoning for setting her on fire could be that he was upset with her for not asking HIM out and for delaying the pleasure and satisfaction of what was to be an eventual hookup.

Yessiree.

It wasn't too long ago that I was in Marvin's shoes. All it takes is a little faith in yourself to become a success at anything, especially a success at women. Or a woman, in the case of Marvin. But at the same time, the dude made things difficult for himself. I can see blowing a chick off for work, because that's the responsible thing to do. I'd do the same thing... well, usually. But blowing off a chick to ride a rollercoaster to me is just silly. It would have made for good karma to invite the little

lady to the park with him. Maybe win her a stuffed animal at the Whack-A-Mole.

And Marvin, if you are reading this, and it was the Patriots girl you blew off, ay yi yi.