TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Tomko released

I’ll come back, and when I come back I’ll be bigger than ever.

He's going to Japan to do steroids, because he couldn't do them in WWE anymore.

That is EXACTLY what I thought a few minutes after reading the news.

Speaking of which, anyone seen pre-roids Lashley pictures? It's almost a Barry Bonds-esque transformation.

So, to clarify so I don't make a mistake in the future (since I posted this in the "Comments" thread first):

WWE releases a jobber / a jobber quits = its own thread.

WWE signs mid-carder / former IC champions = "Comments" thread.

Got it.

Tomko may not be able to pull this off but imagine if a midcarder did go out with a bang and then publiclly said on Raw or SD! that he quit and that he was going to another fed to get better and then come back, that could be a nice little storyline. Perhaps they can do this with Chuck Palumbo. Just have him look strong in the ring against good opponents and keep hyping how he left to get better. That could get a guy over. At least it's something.

Good idea there. It'd be a way to try to get someone over if they had little/no heat with the crowds before they left the first time. Now, when Tomko returns (you know he will be back eventually), if he can do his big boot without busting his ass, then at least there will be some improvement. I remember when the guy first showed up in 2004, and had his first PPV match with Jericho. Up to that point, you had only seen the guy in jeans and a wifebeater, and he looked pretty ripped. When he was in wrestling trunks, you could tell he just spent all his time working on his upper-body because everything else had no shape or definition to it.

to be honest, im not surprised that he has been let go by wwe because as soon christian left for tna, he hasnt had any sort of storyline, he has either been sitting on his backside for weeks on end or working on heat tapings every so often.