TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Big Ol' Smitty

Ale-8-One

I know that Ale-8-One is made in Winchester, KY. They have it at lots of stores in Kentucky. It kicks ass. Do they have it in other states? It's like a smoother ginger ale.

home_13.jpg

My dad used to work for Canfields (now defunct) who used to make Ale-8. You can still find it in the Chicago area in some places (especially Northwest Indiana). We always had an endless supply at the house of Ale-8, 50/50 (a lemon/lime drink) and of Choc-Ola. Chocolate flavored drink. Good times. <My dad works for Welch's now, sparkling grape juice and lots of jelly. fun.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

That shit is fucking divine I buy it by the case every time I'm in KY. I'm on the wrong side of Indiana to buy it without having to drive 2 hours, and I'm not going that damn far for a pop.

Guest Felonies!

Canfield's Chocolate Fudge. Good stuff. Now defunct? Since when? We always have Chocolate Fudge at my grandmother's house. The best pop indigenous to Chicago is Green River, though. No doubt about it.

Canfield's Chocolate Fudge. Good stuff. Now defunct? Since when? We always have Chocolate Fudge at my grandmother's house. The best pop indigenous to Chicago is Green River, though. No doubt about it.

The name isnt defunct, the bottler itself is. The bottler is now Select Beverages