TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FroGG_NeaL

Ultimate Avengers

A nice little movie that I enjoyed more than I thought I would. With all the criticism over the voicing and the fact that it should/shouldn't follow the comic book exactly I was expecting very little but was somewhat optimistic still. Like I said, I ended up liking it quite a bit. Hopefully the sequel with the Ultimate Avengers going to Wakanda and meeting the (Bryan Hitch-version) Black Panther is also good.

A nice little movie that I enjoyed more than I thought I would. With all the criticism over the voicing and the fact that it should/shouldn't follow the comic book exactly I was expecting very little but was somewhat optimistic still. Like I said, I ended up liking it quite a bit. Hopefully the sequel with the Ultimate Avengers going to Wakanda and meeting the (Bryan Hitch-version) Black Panther is also good.

:D :D :D

sounds awesome.

I'd say that the Iron Man one is far more significant, being that Iron Man is the greatest superhero ever. :P

Is this movie going to be out on DVD anytime soon also? I'd probably buy it, just because it's Iron Man, regardless of quality.

I'd say that the Iron Man one is far more significant, being that Iron Man is the greatest superhero ever. :P

Is this movie going to be out on DVD anytime soon also? I'd probably buy it, just because it's Iron Man, regardless of quality.

The flier inside the DVD advertises:

Ultimate Avengers 2 - August 2006

Iron Man - October 2006

Dr. Strange - February 2007

With JLU ending, I think Marvel should've offered a giant bag of cash to Bruce Timm to do an Avengers cartoon. That'd have rocked.

I don't get the gripe over the animation. It was pretty good, I thought. Maybe inconsistent in places, sure, but do people want it to look exactly like JLU?

Hulk making Giant Man his bitch was hilarious.

With JLU ending, I think Marvel should've offered a giant bag of cash to Bruce Timm to do an Avengers cartoon. That'd have rocked.

Only to befall the same fate as the JL cartoon, ending all of a sudden with no explanation? Come to think of it, both BTAS and Batman Beyond also ended way before they should have. It's like Timm has the magic touch, only for the series to end abruptly every time.

WB Network stupidity cancels DC shows, not Timm.

As far as I remember, Superman was the only DC cartoon that was actually cancelled. Actually, Justice League was supposed to end with that Cadmus arc thing. This season is more of a bonus.

If I recall correctly, they quit doing Batman: Gotham Knights so they could focus on Batman Beyond, and they quit doing Superman so they could focus on Justice League.