TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO Raw From England Thread

Guest JustPassinBy

Is this the shortest Raw thread ever? 3 pages? Am I missing something?

Why oh why did the writers go brain dead with the Mickie/Trish angle? That was some very counter-productive booking. Mickie should've reverted AFTER she beat Trish. Shit, this feud needs to be blown off at Backlash now. And then pretend this week never happened. Still feud of the year if they have another solid match at Backlash.

Does anyone else hate Shane McMahon as much as me? He was out-wrestling Shawn f'n Michaels in a straight-up one on one match, for god sake! I hope God or the new pyrotechnician strikes both McMahons dead at Backlash.

Kane is very lucky the God feud is going on... Otherwise, all eyes would be on him and his shitty angle. First they have the "Warrior in the mirror" effect with the voices in his head (Show = Bischoff), and now Kane thinks he's really Jacob Goodnight. They're KAYFABING his fucking behind the scenes movie segments!!!

I can't believe that Joey Styles can continue to call Shane McMahon "the product of (Vince's) omnipotent semen" without cracking up.

Why oh why did the writers go brain dead with the Mickie/Trish angle? That was some very counter-productive booking. Mickie should've reverted AFTER she beat Trish. Shit, this feud needs to be blown off at Backlash now. And then pretend this week never happened. Still feud of the year if they have another solid match at Backlash.

They didnt go 'brain dead' at all. After reading the spoilers, I had the same concerns as you that they would, but just watching it...it works fine. Mickie's still crazy, and quasi-evil headgames trish is still great fucking with her head.

I can't believe that Joey Styles can continue to call Shane McMahon "the product of (Vince's) omnipotent semen" without cracking up.

It should be Nepotent semen

I had the chance to go to either the Raw or Smackdown tapings in London and I'm glad I chose SD. Watching Raw this morning, I thought SD was the better show.

P.S. A couple of weeks ago, I said on these forums that the London shows on the WWE's European tour were just gonna be house shows. I was wrong. However, right up until the days of both shows, WWE still listed them as "Wrestlemania Revenge" shows(house shows) on their website. Until I found out from Wrestleview.com, I had no idea the shows would be Raw and SD tapings.

Guest Deputy Marshall

RAW was very meh. It just didn't feel like the RAW before a brand-specific pay-per-view. Maybe it can be attributed to it being taped, but I feel like you could've had last week's RAW be the lead-in for Backlash and it wouldn't have made a difference.

I only watched the first half hour of raw. I figure I wouldn't miss anything important. The opening promos were good. HHH is a cocky, self centered, wise-cracking, heelish type character. Yeah, nowadays that's a face.

The six-man tag was awesome. Just as good as the X-division ones in TNA.

I've come to the conclusion that HHH doesn't want to be a dominant heel. He may think he is, but he's just a mark for himself. If he can bury talent and make himself look good, fine. If he can be a 17-time world title holder, fine. If he can play to the crowd while (in his mind) still be a heel, fine. If you remember a while back, HHH knows what fans really think of him. They don't adore him as he previously thought, so if he can get some sort of appreciation from the crowd, I'm sure he'll take it. I just hope he doesn't buy the whole "traditional" fans cheer for him.