TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gert T

The 2006 NFL Draft Thread

I'm in shock. Buress is a headcase, Toomer is turning 32, Carter has been injured and can't catch anything, HOW CAN YOU NOT TAKE JACKSON OR MOSS!?!?

GAH.

I really like the picks from the Texans, they are aiming defense and that is smart. Course grabbing a lineman would have made sense but I guess Justice must have looked really bad.

I really like the picks from the Texans, they are aiming defense and that is smart. Course grabbing a lineman would have made sense but I guess Justice must have looked really bad.

Fine, take Winston then. This is re-goddamn-diculous.

My head is going to explode if the Saints do something silly like, I don't know, draft Lendale White also.

Teke what do you say to picking up one of the lower ranked quarterbacks in the 7th?

I'm talking Basanez, B. Smith, Hackney, B. Nealy, E. Meyer, I. Martin or T. Jackson... the not so powerhouse schools and I-AA guys to spice up the race for the 2nd and 3rd spots. We just signed Jaime Martin, plus we have Bouman and Macphearson. I'd love to ditch Bouman, and I don't see the team committing to MacPhearson.

And what did we get from Cleveland? They already took our freaking Center.

Jets have GOT so many options with this pick. They can go WR, they can go for Norwood or White at running back, or they could draft Justice or Winston and end up with an entire offensive line.

HOW THE FUCK DID WASHINGTON GET ON THE CLOCK?!?!

NOOOO MOTHER FUCKERS! NOOOOOOOO.

I Dare these idiots to take Chad Jackson or Sinorice Moss. I DARE THEM.

My head is going to explode if the Saints do something silly like, I don't know, draft Lendale White also.

Teke what do you say to picking up one of the lower ranked quarterbacks in the 7th?

I'm talking Basanez, B. Smith, Hackney, B. Nealy, E. Meyer, I. Martin or T. Jackson... the not so powerhouse schools and I-AA guys to spice up the race for the 2nd and 3rd spots. We just signed Jaime Martin, plus we have Bouman and Macphearson. I'd love to ditch Bouman, and I don't see the team committing to MacPhearson.

And what did we get from Cleveland? They already took our freaking Center.

I want the Saints to at least get McPherson a few snaps to see if he's possibly got it.

We all know that Brees has the job until he gets hurt, so we may as well see if we keep McPherson on the roster.

As far as Bouman, he's pretty worthless. Cut him.

Jets are acquiring additional picks I would think, the way they are drafting they might end up filling every hole they have. Literally, they might be able to draft an NFL team the way they are working.

I can't see Gibbs not going lineman. He loves him a big strong offensive line.

Great coverage on both channels here. Falling behind two whole picks into the 2nd round, kudos to both channels.

I am surprised how little Faine brought in. I would think a solid starting C could bring more than a 9 spot bump in the second round.

The Saints have picked up the Browns' 2nd round pick, but no word on what other selection they picked up. (There are 2 6s and 2 7s listed, but I know they already had at least one of those before.)

Guest Smues

Hey ESPN how about telling me what the fuck is going on?

What's the point of televising the 2nd round when you aren't announcing any of the picks or trades?

Great coverage on both channels here. Falling behind two whole picks into the 2nd round, kudos to both channels.

I am surprised how little Faine brought in. I would think a solid starting C could bring more than a 9 spot bump in the second round.

Wait, did the Saints acquire Faine for swappnig spots with the Browns in round 2? If so I really like that move by the Saints. We really needed a replacement for Bentley.

Hey ESPN how about telling me what the fuck is going on?

What's the point of televising the 2nd round when you aren't announcing any of the picks or trades?

It's so they can continue sucking LenDale White's cock until he gets picked midway through the 3rd round.

So the Redskins gave up most of their picks now and in the future to pick a guy who would have been in the position they were anyway?

Alright then.

The Redskins may eventually force the NFL to institute NBA-like rules about the trading of future draft picks with stupid shit like that.

And now if Winston Justice will be on the board come 4-5 picks when the Saints are up, I'll be happy because they'll have addressed their O-Line problems.

The Redskins traded an '06 2nd, an '07 2nd, and an '06 6th for Rocky McIntosh!!

Those idiots.

Guest El Satanico

Wait, did the Saints acquire Faine for swappnig spots with the Browns in round 2? If so I really like that move by the Saints. We really needed a replacement for Bentley.

Faine is a servicable center, but he's no replacement for Bentley.