TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

Newses and Noteses

Hey, guys. Just letting you know a little more about my situation since I left rather abruptly.

As most of you know, my wedding is May 14th - just under two weeks away now. Understandably things have been really hectic for me the last few weeks, and will continue to be that way up until the big date.

After the wedding, Sydney and I will be away on honeymoon (Disney World! and no Ian!) so I expect you won't see much of me around the boards for most of this month.

There is a set of rankings due and I still intend to do them - you'll probably get them tonight, or tomorrow at the latest. I may even manage a promo or two over the next week since Coyote's absence wasn't explained in storyline.

But after that, I probably won't be around until early June. I do expect to return with lots of pictures.

You never know.

I'm done with this semester of college on Wednesday, and I live in east Alabama.

I better get some fuckin' cake if I do show up, though.

Akira and Supes are a lot closer, though. They should go.

Edit: Hell, I'd even get you and Syd a wedding gift. Granted, it'd be An Octopus's cousin, Another Octopus, but, still, it's the thought that counts.

Maybe I'll just send you Another Octopus in the mail.

As I need to find a job to pay for more schoolery. Even though attending a wedding (Not my favorite activity) of complete strangers (I barely like the people I know) doesn't sound like insane fun. No offense to you hippies.

You hippies.

Drea doesn't like to disclose actual information about herself over the intranets.