TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

PROMO: "Iraq, Don't Front."

Promo: “Iraq, Don’t Front”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

“Hollywood” Spike Jenkins stomps through the backstage/desert, as post-Smarkdown commences. Benjamin Hardy rushes towards the angry Straight Edger, trying to get a word with him.

“Spike! Spike!”

“Damn it, what the hell do you want Ben?”

“Spike, after your six-man tag team match moments ago, you attacked Manson! Why?”

“Why did I attack Manson? Why? Do I even need a reason? No, I don’t. But I have one. Since I started in the SJL four years ago, Manson has been here taking up space, taking up oxygen! For the four years I have been here, I have not seen Manson accomplish one thing! Until recently…he became SWF Tag Team Champions with JJ Johnson.”

“What does that have to do with anything?” questions the man with the microphone.

“Well, let me tell you. When I was booked into this six-man tag and I saw my tag team partners were the tag team champions, I groaned. I thought I would have to carry this talent-less hack, Manson, to a victory. But then I thought, maybe he is starting over. Maybe, since winning the tag team titles, he will actually try. And what happened? He lost us the match!”

“But…you were pinned…”

“BECAUSE MANSON WAS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!”

“Spike…it sounds like you’re unfairly blaming Manson for the loss…”

“You know what is unfair? How he is walking around the SWF with gold around his waist! What the hell is that about? You know what I’m going to do? I’m going to march into one of Creative Control’s many offices in Iraq and demand a title match…against Manson!”

“Challenge Manson to a title match? But how?”

“Once I beat Manson…I get his half of the SWF World Tag Team Championship!”

“Nothing like that has ever been done before, Spike…” Hardy notes.

“Spike Jenkins accomplishing something in the SWF that has never been done before…shocking, isn’t it?”

Ben nods his head a bit, but Spike snaps at him.

“No! It isn’t!”

“But what about JJ Johnson? Shouldn’t he have any say in this?”

“For now, JJ Johnson should be worrying about the other title over his shoulder…but I’m sure me and him can work together once we become tag team champions!”

“…And Sean Davis?”

Spike stops cold, staring blankly at Benjamin Hardy.

“Sean Davis…Sean Davis…he’ll get what is coming to him…soon enough.”

Spike turns and begins walking away, but Ben runs up to him once more.

“One more quick question, Spike!”

“What is it?”

“Well, since you have an opinion about everyone…what are your thoughts on the SWF World Heavyweight Champion, Landon Maddix, and what he said tonight?”

Spike raises his eyebrow and cocks his head, looking puzzled at the much-smaller reporter.

“Please, Ben…” Spike says as he walks past Hardy, “You know very well that NOBODY cares about Landon Maddix…”

[FIN]

Sign in to follow this