TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 5/11 Impact Thread

Well it's almost showtime, so here's the OAO thread. Here's the official preview:

stingpartnertonight.gif

roodeamw.gif

OFFICIAL PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY’S “iMPACT!” ON SPIKETV

Just days before the Sunday, May 14 “Sacrifice” Pay-Per-View

This Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV, TNA Wrestling prepares for the “Sacrifice” Pay-Per-View that Sunday night, May 14. All of your favorite TNA stars will be in attendance, with new matches announced for the epic event!

STING WILL FINALLY REVEAL HIS “SACRIFICE” TAG TEAM PARTNER

This Thursday night on “iMPACT!”, the wrestling icon known as Sting will finally reveal his partner for the “Sacrifice” Pay-Per-View event! This time, Jeff Jarrett and Scott Steiner don’t have a choice in the matter, as Sting calls the shots this Thursday night. Who will Sting bring out to join him in the tag team main event at the Pay-Per-View? The wrestling world will find out on SpikeTV!

AMERICA’S MOST WANTED AND “THE CANADIAN ENFORCER” BOBBY ROODE VS. “THE WAR MACHINE” RHINO, “THE PHENOMENAL” AJ STYLES AND “THE FALLEN ANGEL” CHRISTOPHER DANIELS

The main event of Thursday’s “iMPACT!” will be a six-man war with AMW teaming with Bobby Roode to face AJ, Daniels and Rhino! With AJ and Daniels challenging AMW for the tag team gold at “Sacrifice”, will all hell break loose in the ring on Thursday night on SpikeTV? Tune in and find out!

PART II OF THE KEVIN NASH INTERVIEW

Also this Thursday night, Alex Shelley will air Part II of his exclusive interview with “Big Sexy” Kevin Nash. In the first installment, Nash claimed he was the highest-grossing World Champion of all time, took a shot at TNA management for not calling him and even had some choice comments for the high-flying athletes of the X Division. What will Kevin Nash say this Thursday night in the second installment of the interview?

“THE MONSTER” ABYSS VS. CHASE STEVENS

In preparation for the “Full Metal Mayhem” match at “Sacrifice” for the NWA World Heavyweight Title, Abyss will be in action this Thursday night on “iMPACT!” against former NWA World Tag Team Champion Chase Stevens! With Abyss and manager James Mitchell refusing to give back the World Title, will recognized champion Christian Cage be waiting to unleash hell on his enemy?

WORLD X CUP MATCH: CHRIS SABIN (USA) VS. PUMA (MEXICO)

The international World X Cup competition continues Thursday night on “iMPACT!” as Team USA’s Chris Sabin takes on Team Mexico’s Puma in a singles bout. With points on the line, both stars will take the high-flying X class to a whole new level! According to TNA management, the finals of the World X Cup will take place on Sunday, May 14 at the “Sacrifice” Pay-Per-View event!

All this and much more this Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV – the final countdown to “Sacrifice” begins!

Guest Coffey

Charisma wise, Alex Shelley is above and beyond everyone else in the X-Division. It's not even close.

Charisma wise, Alex Shelley is above and beyond everyone else in the X-Division. It's not even close.

He seems to have that natural charisma like a Christian, Edge, or Shawn Michaels. Maybe not to that level, but he just seems to be a natural when it comes to working the mic.

Lol...Joe as a mortgage broker.

See, Joe did not need to win back the X title. He could've survived without it and given somebody else the rub while moving to the heavyweights.

Lol...Joe as a mortgage broker.

See, Joe did not need to win back the X title. He could've survived without it and given somebody else the rub while moving to the heavyweights.

Who is the X-Division Champion?

Joe's the X champ.

Oh, ok. I will admit, the crowd seems to love him. I thought they would be a little disappointed, but he got the best reaction of anyone who has been out there tonight.

Oh, ok. I will admit, the crowd seems to love him. I thought they would be a little disappointed, but he got the best reaction of anyone who has been out there tonight.

Why were you surprised? Joe's probably been the most over guy on the roster since the 3 way feud with AJ and Daniels started...I'm just glad it looks like are finally gonna stop fighting the crowd and let him be the Goldberg-ish kick ass and take names face.

Why were you surprised? Joe's probably been the most over guy on the roster since the 3 way feud with AJ and Daniels started...I'm just glad it looks like are finally gonna stop fighting the guy and let him be the Goldberg-ish kick ass and take names face.

I haven't seen TNA in a while and have hardly seen any of Samoa Joe's work in TNA.