TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Satanic Angel

Felonies!

Felonies!, you're so fat you wore a blue shirt on the beach and everyone said "Hey, it's Free Willy". How are you going to respond to that? If he posts an insult to me, I'll keep insulting the jerk.

Hey, blame Czech. I'm just putting forward why he wouldn't like someone.

He doesn't like me either :(

NB, in all truth, the five things I listed above, whilst ultimately all incredibly insulting, make up the only reasons a stranger would have a problem with you on the internet.

People pay way too much attention to what is said on the internet. And while those reasons are no real reason to have a vendetta in real life, the internet is not real life and is based on superficialities. And if anyone makes a thread asking why someone doesn'yt like them, they should expect the answer to be made up of those five factors.

Guest Felonies!

At this rate I'm gonna pass Kotz and maybe Banky for threads about me.

"the internet is not real life and is based on superficialities"

Yeah but isn't it fun to play in net land :) Now Chave in real life, as you know, I am in no way superficial and avoid drama as best possible but this is virtually (no pun intended) impossible to avoid online. I have been in trouble on myspace for weeks.

I don't know why I'm in this thread..... I have lost interest and I'm supposed to be looking for a Mr Kennedy T-shirt.

*wanders off*

"the internet is not real life and is based on superficialities"

Yeah but isn't it fun to play in net land :) Now Chave in real life, as you know, I am in no way superficial and avoid drama as best possible but this is virtually (no pun intended) impossible to avoid online. I have been in trouble on myspace for weeks.

I don't know why I'm in this thread..... I have lost interest and I'm supposed to be looking for a Mr Kennedy T-shirt.

*wanders off*

It depends what you mean by trouble though. The internet doesn't equal real life, at least in my opinion. I post here out of boredom, I intend nothing I say to be taken seriously. I treat my internet posting to be a way to pass the time while bored, as opposed to some alternative life on-line. As you know, in know way am I like any message boarding persona I have in this forum in real life. But at the same time I really don't give a fuck. Any "trouble" I encounter online, is seperate from what happens in real life, and if it isn't then that's because either it's an online encounter with someone I know in real life or it's because of an attachment made to someone over the internet. Eiher way that's different from posting shit on a message board.

Now, if you post on a message board asking for peoples opinion of you, you have to expect that people will dislike you for superficial reasons, because that is all there is to base judgements on. And there's limited reasons why anybody you don't know will dislike you, and almost every single one will be concerned with snap judgements.

If you post on a message board, it's to kill time. It's a diversion from real life, not a seperate persona you take on to escape from reality. And, in this forum in particular, it's to be a cunt and outdo people. That's why it's here. And it's not to try and put yourself over people or to cause them any mental anguish, it's because every single person here knows (or at least should know) the score that this part of the internet is a wrestling forum that is largely filled with people who kow each other and come here to relax or kil time either at work, or after college or whatever.

At the end of the day, fuck it.

Ah now you see I only mean trouble in the sense that lots of people I talk to don't know me and appear to be massively offended by me in everyway. I would think they should just stop talking to me but oh no no they do like to fill my inbox with shit.

That said I would never ever start a thread asking what people thought of me because quite frankly I don't care. Like you I am purely online to kill time and because some people are really fun to talk to! While I do use the net to extend my existing friendships and to make new ones, mainly it is a tool for my ultimate entertainment and a boredom killer. Taking it too seriously is never wise, I do however treat people with honesty at all times as I am not here to play games or mess people about, just own them a little ;)

We should team up and rule the internet.

Please don't flame me for that comment anyone, I'll set Chave on you. :gas:

Ah now you see I only mean trouble in the sense that lots of people I talk to don't know me and appear to be massively offended by me in everyway. I would think they should just stop talking to me but oh no no they do like to fill my inbox with shit.

That said I would never ever start a thread asking what people thought of me because quite frankly I don't care. Like you I am purely online to kill time and because some people are really fun to talk to! While I do use the net to extend my existing friendships and to make new ones, mainly it is a tool for my ultimate entertainment and a boredom killer. Taking it too seriously is never wise, I do however treat people with honesty at all times as I am not here to play games or mess people about, just own them a little ;)

We should team up and rule the internet.

Please don't flame me for that comment anyone, I'll set Chave on you. :gas:

End of the day, fuck anybody who is offended by you. Particularly if it is based purely on your image over the internet.

And yes, we should rule the board.

Starting with Drew.

Yes I would, and I would take his powerbase as well.

Then I would play with a ball of yarn, because it would be fun.

But then the vanquished kitty would call on his allies to reclaim his powerbase and ball of yarn. Then you'd have 25 kitties, which you quite obviously couldn't handle.