TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dips

The OaO Raw thread for 05/15/06

Is anyone here actually going to see "See No Evil"? Because I'm not.

Ok, I'll check it out when it hits DVD, but I'm not seeing it in theatres.

I love when they show signs that make people look like idiots.

When I saw that I thought how awesome it would be if there was a sign behind him that said "THE KID IN FRONT ME CAN'T SPELL".

Did Kane really go in his ring gear?? Geez.

Ya, cause they're tryin to make it look like he really is that person in the movie and in the ring...

He's in character in all his interviews too.

From what I know about her from OVW.... Beth Phoenix from what I heard is a pretty damn good wrestler finally getting the call up. I think she's been playing one of Aaron Steven's girls, and her finish is the Beth Valley Driver.

So they're gonna blow all that shit though and turn her into something different. Probably Mickie's former lesbian lover... not that there is anything wrong with that...

I'm not sure seeing See No Evil is worth it since the previews seem to show all the death scenes, so you can by process of elimination figure out who the survivor is (unless in a swerve there are no survivors).

I'll try to maybe see it next week, if it's still in theaters.

Are they trying to kiss up to Bruno for a HOF appearance?

From what I know about her from OVW.... Beth Phoenix from what I heard is a pretty damn good wrestler finally getting the call up. I think she's been playing one of Aaron Steven's girls, and her finish is the Beth Valley Driver.

So they're gonna blow all that shit though and turn her into something different. Probably Mickie's former lesbian lover... not that there is anything wrong with that...

Nope........

Nope........

the odd squad vs the Spirit squad..how did it take this long for this matchup?

This is like the 4th time they have met.

Yea..it was the Spirit Squad that really dubbed the 'The Odd Squad'.