TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

Grey's Anatomy

I've been hooked on this since the start of the second season. Just finished watching the 2-hour finale tonight. Did anyone else?

i watched it with wifey through the first season...Code Black kinda made it a shark jumper for me, but George and Meredith doing it and her shitting all over him after that turned me away completely.

Wife loves the show, I don't mind it too much. I think Sandra Oh's overrated as an actress though - I think she won her Golden Globe based on her storyline and ethnicity.

Sounds kinda weird coming from an Asian guy, no?

Wife loves the show, I don't mind it too much. I think Sandra Oh's overrated as an actress though - I think she won her Golden Globe based on her storyline and ethnicity.

Sounds kinda weird coming from an Asian guy, no?

not at all...Halle Berry only won an Oscar because she's black. Unlike Denzel Washington, she doesn't have the resume that says she clearly should have an Oscar at some point in her career.

Wife's also a fan. The finale seems to be writing out the Katherine Heigl character which is always a plus. I'm also glad they didn't kill off Isaiah Washington's character though he's probably not going to be able to return to his usual self (unless they do a cop out for next season where "a few months" has passed and he had regained all movement).