TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

"Hello, my name is The Czech Republic."

You called Ozzie Guillen another case of "the angry spic act." Before that you said Dusty Baker was only employed because of his skin pigment. Get the fuck over integration already. But you sure told me with the overused "swing and a miss."

Hey Kotz, point out where Czech used the word "spic". Link me to the post in the baseball thread.

See, you can't do it, can you, since he didn't use the word. Nice try though.

Besides, have you ever seen an angry Ozzie Guillen? Czech's satire was dead on.

How does AJ get the gate for getting punched in the face? That's just retarded.

I meant to type a 10 game suspension. My bad.

He didn't need to be such a pompus ass about it. I'm not condoning it, but the guy's a fucking prick.

And now we're probably gonna see the likes of Freddie Bynum in this game.

Come on now. Short of whipping out his dick and cockslapping him, there was no reason to do that. Barrett's going to get a teammate hit in the head before this series is over too because Ozzie won't let that shit slide.

I'm sick of the "pissed off spic" schtick. WOOOOOOOO WHAT WILL HE DO NEXT

I guess this is the post in question.

Discuss.

Guest Felonies!

Maybe spic was overboard, but come on. SO IS HE. That's my point. I'm sick of his tired act where he ramps up the whole hot-tempered thing and just incomprehensively swears. Earl Weaver did it with style, at least. As for Baker, it's not unrealistic or racist to feel that a club as p.r.-obsessed as the Cubs doesn't want local boy Jesse Jackson on their ass for firing Don Baylor AND Dusty Baker, even though Dusty really fucked up and should lose his job. But hey, keep race-baiting

The hell? I plugged "Czech" and "spic" into the SE and nothing recent come up

Stupid search engine

Don't let that detract from Kotz playing the role of "angry 'enlightened' white guy" though

The hell? I plugged "Czech" and "spic" into the SE and nothing recent come up

Stupid search engine

Don't let that detract from Kotz playing the role of "angry 'enlightened' white guy" though

No such thing as Czech no more.

Guest Felonies!

Hey, A.J. Pierzynski is the biggest douchebag in baseball, IMO. Clearly that means I want each and every player of Polish descent out of baseball.

Hey, A.J. Pierzynski is the biggest douchebag in baseball, IMO. Clearly that means I want each and every player of Polish descent out of baseball.

You didn't call him an angry Polak though.

Guest Felonies!

Does Ozzie really need to do this diarrhea of the mouth thing for any question he's asked? He's playing a character, namely "pissed off spic," so that he can yell and scream like a fucking idiot as the beat writers churn out more "who-ho-hoa, that Ozzie sure brings life to the team!" fluff pieces. Meanwhile, you've got an incompetent boob in Dusty Baker who should have lost his job several times now, but the front oiffice is too cowardly to let him go, probably because it reflects poorly to keep canning black guys. Imagine if they rightfully fire the coaches. The NAACP will be at Clark and Addison at the drop of a hat if Clines and Matthews were canned (never mind that Rothschild would be out as well). Me, I don't care what color anybody's skin is on the Cubs, I just want them to win for once. I'll take any skipper, white, black, or purple, who understands that OBP and your 27 outs are important, and doesn't call for sac bunts and one-pitch groundouts all the damn time. "Get the fuck over integration already." Way to completely miss the issue at hand, jackoff.

Does Ozzie really need to do this diarrhea of the mouth thing for any question he's asked? He's playing a character, namely "pissed off spic," so that he can yell and scream like a fucking idiot as the beat writers churn out more "who-ho-hoa, that Ozzie sure brings life to the team!" fluff pieces. Meanwhile, you've got an incompetent boob in Dusty Baker who should have lost his job several times now, but the front oiffice is too cowardly to let him go, probably because it reflects poorly to keep canning black guys. Imagine if they rightfully fire the coaches. The NAACP will be at Clark and Addison at the drop of a hat if Clines and Matthews were canned (never mind that Rothschild would be out as well). Me, I don't care what color anybody's skin is on the Cubs, I just want them to win for once. I'll take any skipper, white, black, or purple, who understands that OBP and your 27 outs are important, and doesn't call for sac bunts and one-pitch groundouts all the damn time. "Get the fuck over integration already." Way to completely miss the issue at hand, jackoff.

I don't understand a single sentence of that thread.

Baseball's a shit sport.

Guest Princess Leena

Czech is right about both Chicago managers.

Well, Baker is debatable. Because it's possible the Cubs keep Dusty because they're a poorly run franchise. And other teams have fallen for Dusty's lovable "player's manager" poppycock.

Guest Felonies!

There's a bunch of reasons they won't fire Baker (Darren might cry, Hendry loves him, etc) but I'm sure they don't want people crying RAYCEEZUM if he's fired. Like I said, these guys are dangerously preoccupied with looking good, even as they lose eight straight games and fall apart, it's not because anyone fucked up. It's just bad luck, bad breaks.

"Player's manager" is a line of bullshit when he throws Barrett under the bus the way he did. Can you imagine how much pent-up frustration Barrett must have? We saw flashes of it with the Dave Roberts thing. He should've at least said "well, at least he was fired up."

Guest Felonies!

"We just need to get Prior back, dude."

How does he strain his shoulder and miss three months? Wood got back ahead of Prior after two surgeries. Unreal.

No excuse for this terrible hitting, though. Prior's not gonna make a difference if we keep getting shut out.

Czech hates rap!

Guest Princess Leena

I guess I'm also Czech now!

Czech, Carnival and Mike. How do I manage to post 500 times a day??!!