TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

"Hello, my name is The Czech Republic."

"that bigot! he hates fags!"

You forgot over the top shamery that Indignant Enlightened White Man tries to dish out

"Shame on you! Shame! SHAME! How DARE you say such things! I condemn you! CONDEMN!"

Then he sits on his high horse and proclaims his anti-intolerance to everyone

"I hate intolerant people! Fucking intolerant people! Fuck you intolerant people! I eat fucking intolerant people for breakfast! Two bowls of Racist Bran™ every morning, that's my breakfast!"

Now just imagine if someone actually says something bad... oh, you'll hear it then!

Guest Princess Leena
i don't get it.

Anyways, i want to have anal sex with leena.

EFA.

that too

Not really sure how Slapnuts fits into that. Not to say he doesn't have his own unintentionally comedic history, but that isn't one of the items that comes to mind for me.

I got the inspiration for all that IEWM stuff from Jim Rome, who over the last several years has gotten terrible when it comes to that sort of thing. I'll be listening along, laughing at the callers and e-mails (the main reason I listen in the first place) then someone chimes in with something mildly offensive (or some athlete/celeb says something) and onto his high horse he jumps!

It's so bad, I change the channel until he finishes

i don't get it.

i do get it.

you WILL get it.

Mongo, on the first Nitro, I think the first words spoken on a Nitro:

LOOK AT THIS VENUE THIS PLACE IS APROPO, AND THAT DON'T MEAN YOU'RE DIGGIN' AROUND WITH FARM IMPLEMENTS BABAY!

Mongo, on the first Nitro, I think the first words spoken on a Nitro:

LOOK AT THIS VENUE THIS PLACE IS APROPO, AND THAT DON'T MEAN YOU'RE DIGGIN' AROUND WITH FARM IMPLEMENTS BABAY!

that was the wrestlecrap "we dont know what he's saying" clip. I couldnt understand it.