TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisMWaters

OAO 5/22/06 Raw Thread in SIN CITY

Does anyone else think premiering that Omen movie on 6/6/06 is just about as insulting as it can get? Julia Stiles is one of my favorite actresses; but I may need to re-evaluate that opinion now.

Not as insulting as the same movie coming out that day whose plot involves a girl discovering there was no Jesus Christ.

Does anyone else think premiering that Omen movie on 6/6/06 is just about as insulting as it can get? Julia Stiles is one of my favorite actresses; but I may need to re-evaluate that opinion now.

It's called obvious promotional move.

Guest InuYasha

Triple H getting cheered and Mick Foley being booed?

These truly are the End Times. :P

Guest InuYasha

Well I'm a Christian; and I find it extremely insulting.

Well I'm a Christian and I find it smart marketing.

Lighten up.

I really hope they go ahead and have DX reform tonight, atleast I'll feel like I actually got something out of watching this show.

You didn't get anything out of seeing Paul Heyman?

Whoever got worked up about 6/6/06 needs to lighten the fuck up. The number of the beast is 666, not 6606. This is no different than premiering a horror movie on Friday the 13th.

Well, now we know why Kane hates May 19th (lame ass backstory). At least it's finally over.

Well, at least with Kane's movie, they're not saying that Kane is Oscar-bound, like they did with Hulk Hogan back when "No Holds Barred" was about to come out.

Well then you need to lighten up, because if that bothers you then you are gonna have a terribe life.

It's a date. Nothing more, nothing less. The only ones bitching are those who read way to much into it.