TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

TSM needs a Wikipedia entry

It used to have one, but it doesn't anymore. And I don't like that. So I'm calling on you gents to make one. You see, I saw that the Death Valley Driver board has an entry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Valley_Driver_Video_Review) and I figured if that board can have such an ass-kissing, masturbatory entry devoted to it, then dammit we need one.

I would start it myself, but I really have no idea what to write. So I give you this link, and I hope you all will do your best.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...rks&action=edit

Guest Felonies!

TSM SUCKS BALLS TSM SUCKS BALLS TSM SUCKS BALLS

PORTER RULES THE WORLD AND LIVES IN SAN DIEGO

I did a Wikipedia entry for TSM once, but when I sent it off it disappeared and I couldn't be bothered.

Guest Felonies!

We'll need a section for the running gags. We don't celebrate ourselves enough.

The article in question is an online fanzine, with nothing in the text to suggest that the fanzine has enough influence or renown to render it notable. Much of the text is dedicated to describing the forums of the fanzine, or to regailing the reader with somewhat puerile tales of the antics of the writers. The article is certainly long and in-depth, but this alone should not preclude it from being deleted. I think the authors of the article have failed to satisfactorily demonstrate why the fanzine is notable enough that it deserves an encyclopedia article (e.g. what is the circulation / readership of the fanzine?).

Guys, we're screwed.

The article in question is an online fanzine, with nothing in the text to suggest that the fanzine has enough influence or renown to render it notable. Much of the text is dedicated to describing the forums of the fanzine, or to regailing the reader with somewhat puerile tales of the antics of the writers. The article is certainly long and in-depth, but this alone should not preclude it from being deleted. I think the authors of the article have failed to satisfactorily demonstrate why the fanzine is notable enough that it deserves an encyclopedia article (e.g. what is the circulation / readership of the fanzine?).

Where did it say that?

I was redirected to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sid_Eudy

Sidney Ray Eudy (born December 16, 1960 in West Memphis, Arkansas) is an American semi-retired professional wrestler, most commonly known as Sid Vicious, but also as Sid Justice, Sycho Sid and simply Sid.

A former two-time WWF/E and WCW World Champion, Sid Eudy is remembered more for his colorful backstage reputation. An avid softball player, Eudy was accused of feigning injury during important storylines to compete with his softball team and for a violent confrontation with fellow wrestler Arn Anderson.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
CWM should be able to handle this pretty easily.

Too lazy.

Oh, like half the articles there have any fucking merit...