TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nokia

WWE announces ECW live events summer tour

I'm surprised and also somewhat pleased they are running three consecutive dates in Wisconsin. Maybe someone in WWE realizes that people in Wisconsin actually like wrestling. (I know, they do run here regularly, but it seemed like for quite a while they were pretty skimpy on running dates here, even though they usually draw well).

So I take it that some of the shows are going to be before/after SD, while some will be smaller venues? I think personally they should just nix the bigger arenas and then the ECW roster will have a smaller workload. Maybe they are just running the bigger shows to see how many people on a larger scale are actually internested in ECW?

Hey come one Hara Arena needs wrestling again

Then again if they wanted to be dicks book them at Montgomery County Fairgrounds where ROH has made a home.

That's going to be funny when they tape the show after Smackdown and 75% of the arena is empty.

ECW returns to La Crosse...cool.

Fuck yeah, I'm there. Did you go the house show they did back in 2000 there? Definately was a fun show to be at. Will no doubt be going to the LaCrosse show and the Minneapolis show too.

Sweet. I'm defintely going to the Jackson, TN show. Might go to the Nashville TV taping, too.

Guest nokia

The ECW house show on June 26th has been moved from the Armory Civic Center Arena in Beckley, West Virginia to the Big Sandy Superstore Arena in

Huntington, West Virginia.

A updated version of the press release that was sent out on Wednesday

morning can be viewed here: http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/tour

I hope that when they go to bigger markets like NY, Chicago and Cleveland, I hope they go to ECW's traditional venues like the Odeum in Chicago suburbs (Villa Park), the Agora in Cleveland, and just ONE more trip to the Elks Lodge in Queens please (but I already have a feeling that whenever ECW goes to NY it'll be at the Ballroom).