TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kobe24KGold

New match added to ECW: One Night Stand

If Rey gets a "Stop Being Eddie" chant, I'll take back everything I've ever said negative about ECW fans. I'd also settle for "You're Not Eddie".

And a "Ruck FVD" sign. Just because it's terrible.

You'll probably get a "You're not Eddie" chant, unless the fans in attendance are WWE fans who happen to know ECW.

I was going to buy this if they brought the price down to 30, but instead they went up and turned me the other direction. ECW PPVs were 20 bucks at the highest point for the company and no way would I have paid 30 bucks for ECW back in the day so I damn sure ain't going to pay 40 now.

Now I want Tatanka vs. Tanaka at the WWE vs. ECW special just to see JR go insane trying to call it, especially after they announce the special guest referee...

Pat Tanaka.

He was bad enough calling Chris Benoit/Chris Jericho matches. I couldn't imagine what the hell that match would be like.

Sabu somehow picked up his game during that last TNA stint. Someone already said it could be great or it could be a disaster. They are so different. I just hope it involves alot of tables because both men could do some cool stuff with that. And be sure that Rey will be the ultimate heel here. He was booed on the last ONS and now he goes up against Sabu who's a ECW icon. I hope it will be good.